October 1, 201214 yr If i were the mets i would intentionally walk him. To lead off the game? You don't want to intentionally walk the lead-off guy. Unless your the Marlins.
October 1, 201214 yr Ozzie says he will not start, he will get his at-bat sometime during the game and will only get that 1 AB.
October 1, 201214 yr Ozzie says he will not start, he will get his at-bat sometime during the game and will only get that 1 AB. Ah hell ... can't be worse than Dorkys or Petersen... give him a start - we can't finish above last anyway Just change "them" to "HIM"!! http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq4gK8PkKNM --
October 2, 201214 yr Nice spot on Sportscenter for the last few minutes, including an interview with Greenberg himself.
October 2, 201214 yr Hey I'm all for a 'he get's his at bats until he registers an out'. "get's" Anyways, what if he goes 9 for 9? Is he on the opening day roster? Followed by 40 for 40 in Spring Training, you bet he would be.
October 2, 201214 yr What do you guys think about this one at bat going just a tad but longer and giving him a full look in ST for a AAA or AA job?
October 2, 201214 yr What do you guys think about this one at bat going just a tad but longer and giving him a full look in ST for a AAA or AA job? I'm all for it! It looks like he is great playing shape, and can still play well enough to earn a spot on Israel's WBC team! I hope het gets invited back to camp next year! That would be tits!
October 2, 201214 yr What do you guys think about this one at bat going just a tad but longer and giving him a full look in ST for a AAA or AA job? I'm all for it! It looks like he is great playing shape, and can still play well enough to earn a spot on Israel's WBC team! I hope het gets invited back to camp next year! That would be tits! Indeed, that would be "The Tits".
October 3, 201214 yr It's nice that Loria did this; now when is the bastard going to let Lenny Harris throw the first pitch?
October 3, 201214 yr I thought the whole thing was great. I'm glad the fans showed a lot of enthusiasm during and after the game for him.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.