Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zephyrs/Marlins Exhibition March 30

Featured Replies

The New Orleans Zephyrs will host their parent club, the Miami Marlins, in an exhibition game at Zephyr Field on Saturday, March 30 at 1 p.m., the Zephyrs announced Friday. The Zephyrs and Marlins are entering their fifth season as player development partners after extending their agreement last August.

 

“We are excited to be a part of bringing a Major League Baseball team back to New Orleans,� Zephyrs General Manager Mike Schline said in the team's release. “This is something we have wanted to do for some time now, and we appreciate everything the Marlins have done to make this happen.

 

“This will be a wonderful event to showcase the young talent that has come through Zephyr Field in recent years, and to get people energized about the 2013 season.�

 

“The Miami Marlins are looking forward to bringing our major league team to New Orleans to play the Zephyrs,� Brian

 

 

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/component/k2/item/218547-new-orleans-zephyrs-miami-marlins-to-play-exhibition-march-30-at-zephyr-field

Giancarlo Stanton going to hit the ball in the Mississippi river.

This might cause flooding in New Orleans, better not let him play

I dunno why the Zephyrs are particularly excited about it...

Marlins are going to be first "major league" team to play in New Orleans in the last 10 years, i think.

I dunno why the Zephyrs are particularly excited about it...

 

Marlins are going to be first "major league" team to play in New Orleans in the last 10 years, i think.I wouldn't exactly call them "major league"

I dunno why the Zephyrs are particularly excited about it...

 

Marlins are going to be first "major league" team to play in New Orleans in the last 10 years, i think.I wouldn't exactly call them "major league"Thats why i used the quotation marks.

I dunno why the Zephyrs are particularly excited about it...

Marlins are going to be first "major league" team to play in New Orleans in the last 10 years, i think.Right, that's what they're excited about. Like I said though, I don't know what is so exciting about that. Especially with the Marlins...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.