7/13 Nationals @ Marlins

ren83

It's been like two innings and the amount of mistakes from these two commentators is repulsive. That said, its almost not their fault that they're forced to learn all these players and their stories within like two days before the game. It makes u appreciate the knowledge that ur own commentators have just from their own familiarity with the team.

Anyways, so far this santangelo killed me saying Fernandez was off with his control because of the HUMIDITY on this stormy Florida night. Idiot doesn't realize he's in a climate controlled air conditioned indoor facility.

For whatever its worth guys, I just noticed Fernandez changed his cleats. I noticed an orange design on them in the fire inning and now in the third they're almost entirely black. Does it mean anything? Unlikely but maybe something was bugging him in the first. Just a thought I guess.

Oh lord, you people are listening to the Nats announcers? I remember how elitist those guys sounded like the Nationals had a long history of winning.

Stockton is a nats announcer too? I know santangelo is a nats announcer. Why would they use both nats announcers for this game, at least use one of rich and Tommy for this. Now I really hope the fish win to stick it to them. This makes their mistakes even worse cuz its not like they don't see the Marlins eighteen times a season. I mean rich and Tommy don't make bonehead mistakes when talking about the nationals.

Rich and Tommy get to spend the day at home/with their families while the Nats announcers would be stuck in the hotel or have to do find things to do or come to the ballpark anyway. I think, in such situations, broadcasters would prefer to have the day off when they're home.

Between the Fox Guy telling me that's how the game is played, and Dave Van Horne contributing this- last inning.

I can't stress it enough, this was all he said.

"I think it's a strike" regarding Harpers ejection.

"He did ?" Regarding dietrichs tag

And " that's what you can always use instant replay" regarding Davey Johnson arguing.

I think Dave gets paid by the word, and he's a Nationals/expos fan.