Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will get traded tomorrow?

Featured Replies

Any picks? I think ruggiano, qualls, and dobbs.

I could see Ruggiano and Qualls getting traded, they'll probably keep Dobbs. Could see them trading Webb too, hopefully Polanco and Pierre go

Strangely enough, I agree with Admin. Doesn't seem like any deal is imminent.

Unless someone offers big for someone, they're going to stick with what they've got. Frisaro or someone said the other day that they want to safeguard their young starter's win so they can develop a winning mentality and feel good about themselves etc.

 

Can't argue with that.

I know some here want the fish to lose a lot so they can get a top draft pick but I agree with the Marlins' mindset here.

 

Win as many possible so these kids can learn how to win more and more. Could make for a quicker path back to October.

I know some here want the fish to lose a lot so they can get a top draft pick but I agree with the Marlins' mindset here.

 

Win as many possible so these kids can learn how to win more and more. Could make for a quicker path back to October.

 

 

I agree with it as well, I've only ever made Rodon jokes as a way to deal with the many losses.

Hold your laughter, but...

 

Buster Olney �@Buster_ESPN 1h

The Marlins are gauging interest in Juan Pierre and Placido Polanco.

 

I couldn't help but laugh....man Pierre sucks.

Wasn't Pierre on the benches on a few World Series winners like the Giants a couple years ago? Maybe they're testing how much interest people have in a good luck charm.

Probably won't do anything tomorrow. If anyone goes, I'm betting on Qualls or Webb.

Maybe Cishek.

 

Considering the way Redmond used him tonight, it's pretty clear that his health is not important.

Juan Pierre is worth a low-level minors arm that might have a future in the pen, especially to an AL team that has no need to ever start him and can save him for bunts and pinch running in tight playoff contests.

Maybe Cishek.

 

Considering the way Redmond used him tonight, it's pretty clear that his health is not important.

 

 

I was furiously yelling at the TV/redmond last night when he A) put him out there for inning 2 and B) proceeded to leave him in for almost 38 pitches. Such an asshole move red.

I hope someone miraculously wants JP or polanco but I doubt it.

 

Still, just wanted to point out what a difference this year's July 31 is compared to past years for the fish. Its almost strange to be so inactive but considering the reasons, I love it.

Rosenthal tweeted yankees still looking For 3B. Marlins still expect interest in Polanco. Yanks cool to the idea.

 

I wonder what Beinfest pitch is when talking to teams about Palanco?

I think polanco would be a perfect fit for the Yanks. Do it.

 

Slap singles guy with no speed or power and below avg defense? Yep, im being sarcastic just cuz I wanna see him gone. If we somehow convince the Yankees, or anyone really, to give us anything for him, I'd love that.

I think polanco would be a perfect fit for the Yanks. Do it.

 

Slap singles guy with no speed or power and below avg defense?Yep, im being sarcastic just cuz I wanna see him gone. If we somehow convince the Yankees, or anyone really, to give us anything for him, I'd love that.

 

 

 

 

They should just give him away to any team that takes his salary

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.