Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stanton starting at DH in ASG

Featured Replies

I agree sometimes, but he's been justified in his doucheness.

 

How is it justified in this situation? He budded into a debate that didn't involve him to talk about something completely irrelevant to the conversation.

You are such a jackass. Did you even read my post beyond the first paragraph? I IMMEDIATELY said "all kidding aside" after bringing up Jennings. You can be such a douche for no reason.

 

Again, your post reads exactly like I said it did. You might be kidding about "sending" Jennings to the ASG, but you were serious in mentioning him about the sampling size thing. As in, you were trying to say something about how "easy" it was for a middle reliever to put up a sub-1.00 ERA. If that wasn't your intent, you would not have mentioned Jennings at all. By using a little logic, it's pretty easy to pull apart.

Some people on this board are just looking for a fight.

 

But penguino's got a point when he's talking about the original topic discussion, Pat Neshek. A dominant middle reliever can be just as important to a team if not more important given the situations he's put in than some closers in the league. Neshek's been unbelievably good this season, basically being a guaranteed 1-2-3 inning every time he goes to the mound. That deserves recognition with an All Star appearance.

 

With that being said I'm sure I'm gonna get an argument from someone simply based on my original sentence of "some people are just looking for a fight". Go ahead! My name is Dimlay...and I love to fight

Some people on this board are just looking for a fight.

 

But penguino's got a point when he's talking about the original topic discussion, Pat Neshek. A dominant middle reliever can be just as important to a team if not more important given the situations he's put in than some closers in the league. Neshek's been unbelievably good this season, basically being a guaranteed 1-2-3 inning every time he goes to the mound. That deserves recognition with an All Star appearance.

 

With that being said I'm sure I'm gonna get an argument from someone simply based on my original sentence of "some people are just looking for a fight". Go ahead! My name is Dimlay...and I love to fight

 

And I'm Bendswoggle, your son.

Some people on this board are just looking for a fight.

 

But penguino's got a point when he's talking about the original topic discussion, Pat Neshek. A dominant middle reliever can be just as important to a team if not more important given the situations he's put in than some closers in the league. Neshek's been unbelievably good this season, basically being a guaranteed 1-2-3 inning every time he goes to the mound. That deserves recognition with an All Star appearance.

 

With that being said I'm sure I'm gonna get an argument from someone simply based on my original sentence of "some people are just looking for a fight". Go ahead! My name is Dimlay...and I love to fight

 

Uh, I made the Pat Neshek point before penguino did. You wanna fight?

Uh, I made the Pat Neshek point before penguino did. You wanna fight?

 

Yeah, but Wild Card probably feels he can't keep up with you in an argument, so he went after penguino. Which makes just as much sense as if he argued with you, so whatever.

 

Yeah that's right, I said you and penguino are equals, wanna fight about it?

Yeah, but Wild Card probably feels he can't keep up with you in an argument, so he went after penguino. Which makes just as much sense as if he argued with you, so whatever.

 

Yeah that's right, I said you and penguino are equals, wanna fight about it?

 

Erick can have a debate without being an asshole about something that's irrelevant.

It wasn't really irrelevant, though. You brought it up. You can't say that it didn't involve him, either, because this is a public forum. It involves anyone who logs in.

What is this Winn Dixie place people always refer to?

 

From what I know, it's a dog.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.