July 14, 201412 yr Good that means theres less chance for him getting injured. I don't want him to try to dive for a ball or to pull a hammy its bad enough that his swing is going to get messed up in the Home Run contest.... Hopefully not because he already swings for the fences all the time but we know what happened to hanely and uggla after there all star games and Home run contest swings.
July 14, 201412 yr we know what happened to hanely and uggla after there all star games and Home run contest swings. Pre-ASB in 2010: Hanley slashed .301/.381/.485 13 HR in 326 AB Post-ASB in 2010: Hanley slashed .300/.374/.461 8 HR in 217 AB
July 14, 201412 yr Pre-ASB in 2010: Hanley slashed .301/.381/.485 13 HR in 326 AB Post-ASB in 2010: Hanley slashed .300/.374/.461 8 HR in 217 AB there you go. The batting average stayed the same but look at the power. Did he stop working out after the break no. And look at what happened to him in 2011. a disaster. What about Mike Lowell ?? we saw what happened to him after his all star in 2004. These cant just all be a coincidence. This is a real struggle.
July 14, 201412 yr there you go. The batting average stayed the same but look at the power. Did he stop working out after the break no. And look at what happened to him in 2011. a disaster. What about Mike Lowell ?? we saw what happened to him after his all star in 2004. These cant just all be a coincidence. This is a real struggle. You know what, this guy is right. He's provided the proper documentation. I'm on board Teal Deal!
July 14, 201412 yr You know what, this guy is right. He's provided the proper documentation. I'm on board Teal Deal! I love the user name, I can't disagree with him now either.
July 14, 201412 yr there you go. The batting average stayed the same but look at the power. Did he stop working out after the break no. And look at what happened to him in 2011. a disaster. What about Mike Lowell ?? we saw what happened to him after his all star in 2004. These cant just all be a coincidence. This is a real struggle. It's nearly identical.
July 14, 201412 yr You know what, this guy is right. He's provided the proper documentation. I'm on board Teal De You know what, this guy is right. He's provided the proper documentation. I'm on board Teal Deal! I wish it wasn't so hard to convince the truth to everyone else lol.
July 14, 201412 yr You know what, this guy is right. He's provided the proper documentation. I'm on board Teal De You know what, this guy is right. He's provided the proper documentation. I'm on board Teal Deal! I wish it wasn't so hard to convince the truth to everyone else lol. I wish it wasn't so hard to convince the truth to everyone else lol.
July 14, 201412 yr I wish it wasn't so hard to convince the truth to everyone else lol. Well when you've got the facts in front of you, it's hard to ignore the truth
July 14, 201412 yr Hanley and Mike Lowell are not power hitters. I'm not worried about Stanton at all. Besides, have you watched the team lately? How can that swing get messed up?
July 15, 201412 yr Just tossing this out there but I believe we should finally see the road gray jersey tonight! Finally.
July 16, 201412 yr there you go. The batting average stayed the same but look at the power. Did he stop working out after the break no. And look at what happened to him in 2011. a disaster. What about Mike Lowell ?? we saw what happened to him after his all star in 2004. These cant just all be a coincidence. This is a real struggle. It's a 162 game season, players can't get tired? Jesus Christ.
July 16, 201412 yr That's what Matheny deserves. Favors his players and Wainwright and Neshek give up all 5 runs.
July 16, 201412 yr Wainwright and Neshek deserved to be there. You could argue no middle reliever deserves to be there...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.