Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Where the fuck have I been? It's a good thing, would hate to deal with Beane anyway.

 

Well then, time to sign Lowrie. Wtf is taking so long? He's a perfect buy low candidate that will bring the improved offense we need even if he's not 2013 good.

Where the fuck have I been? It's a good thing, would hate to deal with Beane anyway.

 

Well then, time to sign Lowrie. Wtf is taking so long? He's a perfect buy low candidate that will bring the improved offense we need even if he's not 2013 good.

 

I agree, I think Lowrie would be a good signing, although he's apparently looking for 3 years and a whole lot more money than we think.

 

 

I agree, I think Lowrie would be a good signing, although he's apparently looking for 3 years and a whole lot more money than we think.

 

 

 

I'd give him 3 years, but what kind of money is he looking for? I would imagine a Salty-type $21M would do it but I guess I'm wrong?

I'd give him 3 years, but what kind of money is he looking for? I would imagine a Salty-type $21M would do it but I guess I'm wrong?

 

3/$21 would probably get it done, but that seems like too much for a 30 year old coming off a .249/.321/.355 season. He's projected to be worth less than two wins next season and presumably even less the next two. If he won't sign for less than three years, I'd offer him 3/15.

 

 

I don't want Dee Gordon, especially not for what the Doyers would probably want back. That "All-Star" on his resume is going to make some team drastically overpay. I hope it isn't us.

 

 

I don't want Dee Gordon, especially not for what the Doyers would probably want back. That "All-Star" on his resume is going to make some team drastically overpay. I hope it isn't us.

 

 

I imagine it will be, lol. I'm all in favor of Gordon, but like any deal, it has to be the right price. I hope they don't do something stupid like trade Heaney for him. I would consider Eovaldi, though.

I'd probably be willing to part with Conley and another top 20 prospect asset such as Justin Bohn for Gordon, but I don't think I'd be willing to give up the Nicolino/German/Urena's of the team for Gordon. Guys like Williams/Disco are probably important to hold onto to see if they work out (Williams as a #3/4 starter hopefully, Disco as a good set up reliever or #5 starter) rather than trade away for a player like Gordon.

 

But like I've said before, Gordon would be an interesting change of pace style bat to add to the lineup. Just a matter of how much they'd be asking for.

 

 

I'd rather go with Hernandez/Dietrich over Infante. That seems like a lateral move.

 

Tulo and Morneau would be unbelievable but I feel like it would also be terribly impossible.

 

 

 

Shut up', you don't know what you want.

Buster Olney is reporting Andrew Heaney for Dee Gordon close to being done. No freaking way!! What a downer that would be.

 

 

Buster Olney is reporting Andrew Heaney for Dee Gordon close to being done. No freaking way!! What a downer that would be.

 

Saying others could be involved as well.

 

"Others" could be Dan Haren. I think that makes it even worse.

 

Also, saw other teams could be involved which makes me hopeful that we aren't just giving Heaney away.

 

 

Marlins: "We want Dee Gordon."

 

Dodgers: "Give us Andrew Heaney LOL"

 

Marlins: "Okay."

 

Dodgers: "Wait, what? Seriously? Here, take Dan Haren too."

 

 

Deal is done. Seems like Heaney for Gordon, straight swap.

 

We now have three Solanos on the team, only two of them have the actual last name though.

 

Fuck this FO so hard. Go in dry.

 

 

Deal is done. Seems like Heaney for Gordon, straight swap.

 

We now have three Solanos on the team, only two of them have the actual last name though.

 

Fuck this FO so hard. Go in dry.

 

 

Be Positively.

 

 

Deal is done. Seems like Heaney for Gordon, straight swap.

 

We now have three Solanos on the team, only two of them have the actual last name though.

 

Fuck this FO so hard. Go in dry.

 

 

 

Last time I checked Solano can't steal 70 bases.

Deal is done. Seems like Heaney for Gordon, straight swap.

 

We now have three Solanos on the team, only two of them have the actual last name though.

 

Fuck this FO so hard. Go in dry.

 

 

Do you have a gif for that?

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.