December 9, 201411 yr Yes! Yes! Yes! I joked about this with a friend when he was released by the Nats... I'm just cracking up cuz I can't wait to get this friends reaction. Still, funny or not, he's basically replacing Brantly on the depth chart.
December 9, 201411 yr Author Lol I thought solano signed an extension. Not yet. Knowing this team though, I'm sure it's on the to do list.
December 9, 201411 yr Our work is done at the meetings Whoever said we wouldn't do shit at the meetings, I present Solano 2.0
December 9, 201411 yr When is the press announcement scheduled to report the signing of Solano 2.0? Did I miss it?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.