5/4 Post Game

Michael

So several things here. 

Why Dyson decided to throw a fastball down the middle on an 0-2 pitch to Werth has yet to be explained. 

Hechavarria getting a hit would have been huge to put some separation but the guy made a perfect pitch. 

Absolutely atrocious pitching by Morris. No excuse, that was just fucking terrible. But after Morris got the second out I figured Redmond sat his bullpen guys down thinking Morris would get out of it. 

And why do I have a feeling that Stanton has struck out in key at bats to end the game several times this year? Because he has. 

And take note Giancarlo.......that isn't the first time they have done exactly that. Go 3-0 with nothing close then get me over fastball and then when he's looking for a pitch to hit 3-1`get him to chase. 

I just don't fucking get it. The entire fucking planet knows the slider is coming yet it seems like the only person who doesn't is Giancarlo. As good as he is, he can be way too easy of an out. 

Pathetic game. Either figure out how to play in DC and New York or forget the fucking playoffs. 

No excuse not having this game tonight. 

Guest Guest
Why didn't they give Stanton the green light? Then he decides to go for two bad pitches, this team is impossible, the manager has saw dust for a brain.

​How do we know he didn't have the green light?  He may have decided not to swing on his own.

​You dont understand the Marlins, once they get in a bad groove they freaking stay there for awhile. They are a highly inconstant team with a manager without half a brain

I agree but the truth is this team has the capacity to go the distance. What we need is a new manager. That's what fucking us up. How is it that a bunch of us fuck heads know more on how the bullpen works than the man getting paid to do handle it. Stanton however is consistently bad on 3-0 pitches. 

Guest Guest
​It's not like anyone else is any better.

​To not even warm someone up is ludicrous.  Morris did not have "it" tonight which was pretty evident.  No matter the rest of the arms, one of them probably had more than he did tonight

Tough break tonight. Had a feeling it'd be back and forth, Nats have been great at that the last week or so.

I wish we could use Cishek for 2 innings of work, kind of like what Cincy does with Chapman. Yeah two completely different pitchers, but that Cishek pitching motion could be just as good as 100 mph fastball. But Cisheks gotta focus on 1 inning first.

Guest Guest
it's pretty cool we have this elite RP AJ Ramos who didn't face a better tonight in a close game. pretty stoked we can save him for the blow outs

​Very odd

​Not to say he isn't good, but he did have a cute little implosion his last time out.

​Do you follow marlins game? I'm pretty sure you do. But his last 2 outtings have been perfect. His implosion sucked  (5 days ago and nowhere as bas as this shit from Morris who has a history of sucking) but there was an inherited runner and he threw some shitty pitches (only 1 changeup). Fair Enough. Ramos's stuff > Morris stuff. It's not even close especially after Morris already gets roughed up. Ramos not seeing a better is 100% on red. Leaving Morris in there was ridiculous (he shouldn't be 8th inning guy to begin with but that's another story)

Guys its pretty simple. Morris had two outs and nobody on, clearly no one was ready in the pen, and Morris blew it. He need to make one damn pitch. Its on him. Simple. 

Players need some accountability too. 

Better to complain about why Giancarlo doesn't do shit when he's up 3-0 or why he still manages to swing at the same fucking slider that he did 4 years ago.