Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orioles @ marlins, 7:10 pm, 5/22

Featured Replies

How much would it take to get evan longoria?

 

 

Stanton, not a good hitter.

 

Did u know that in this sport failing seven out of ten times makes you a hall of Famer?

 

 

Did u know that in this sport failing seven out of ten times makes you a hall of Famer?

 

Says the man hitting .239 this year.

 

 

Did u know that in this sport failing seven out of ten times makes you a hall of Famer?

 

​Ignore him. He's only just worked out the difference between a contact hitter and a power hitter.

 

 

Says the man hitting .239 this year.

 

How do you know my batting average this year? I didn't even know I had a batting average? Is this about my sex life?

 

 

I just cant believe the leash on this guy. Hits a 600 foot homer but where is the stupid knock with 2nd and 3rd with less than 2 outs?

 

 

How do you know my batting average this year? I didn't even know I had a batting average? Is this about my sex life?

 

K

 

 

Says the man hitting .239 this year ...

 

​... with more RBIs than anyone else in MLB and while playing for a shitty team.

 

 

How do you know my batting average this year? I didn't even know I had a batting average? Is this about my sex life?

 

​.239, not a bad sex average. 

 

 

I just cant believe the leash on this guy. Hits a 600 foot homer but where is the stupid knock with 2nd and 3rd with less than 2 outs?

 

​He leads the league in RBI's. 

 

 

I just cant believe the leash on this guy. Hits a 600 foot homer but where is the stupid knock with 2nd and 3rd with less than 2 outs?

 

The leash? You want them to pinch hit for Stanton in the 6th inning because he doesn't always get a hit?

 

 

​... with more RBIs than anyone else in MLB and while playing for a shitty team.

 

Oh bryce harper on the way for a first place team.

 

 

The leash? You want them to pinch hit for Stanton in the 6th inning because he doesn't always get a hit?

 

​Should've let Donovan Solano run for Morse and let Jhonatan hit for Stanton. Orioles would've been mindfucked. 

 

 

The leash? You want them to pinch hit for Stanton in the 6th inning because he doesn't always get a hit?

 

Whatever you say. 

 

 

I just cant believe the leash on this guy. Hits a 600 foot homer but where is the stupid knock with 2nd and 3rd with less than 2 outs?

 

​Yes. Solano to RF. Upgrade.

 

 

Says the man hitting .239 this year.

 

The same guy with 12 HR's and leading the league in RBI's?  The thing is Vince,  we are all as frustrated as you are that Stanton isn't having a better season, but off the wall statements like that take away any credibility from your argument. 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.