Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orioles @ marlins, 7:10 pm, 5/22

Featured Replies

Thats why i said dont pitch too good. Meaning i know he has pitched already. And of course he walks the first guy.

 

So you got what you wanted. Would you like him to give up some runs too?

 

 

Brad hand : all star

 

 

Thats why i said dont pitch too good. Meaning i know he has pitched already. And of course he walks the first guy.

 

​You do realise that about 80-90% of what comes out of your mouth makes no logical sense whatsoever?

 

 

​

 

​

 

​Why the leg?

 

​

 

​

 

​

 

Leg or arm. Whatever. He is done for the year.

 

 

​You do realise that about 80-90% of what comes out of your mouth makes no logical sense whatsoever?

 

Thats fine. I like all you guys.

 

 

So you got what you wanted. Would you like him to give up some runs too?

 

Sure. Going to lose anyway. It doesnt matter at this point. Had a chance with second and third nobody out and did nothing.

 

 

Thats fine. I like all you guys.

 

​I like you too. I just wish you backed up what you write with fact.

 

Although I guess you don't need facts to deduce that Brad Hand is not very good.

 

 

At this point Vince might as well manage the team. At least it'll be entertaining.

 

​I would become a season ticket holder. 

 

 

At this point Vince might as well manage the team. At least it'll be entertaining.

 

Oh and in that respect, anyone here on this board can manage better. No doubt in my mind.

 

 

Holy shit what a play. And what a call by Tommy "I'm not so sure De Aza came hard."

 

That's not your business Tommy but thanks for showing concern.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.