Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mattingly and Dodgers "Part Ways"

Featured Replies

Some will say "its just the Marlins who cares" but its a major league baseball team like it or not. By calling them Florida and thinking they still wear teal it just says you literally haven't even looked at a game, a video clip, or even a picture of the team in over four years. Super unprofessional in my eyes. I'm surprised he didn't ask him if he'll be able to withstand the temperatures of day games at Joe Robbie.

 

 

How many teams have called?

 

It’s been pretty quiet. I’ve talked to a few different guys who called me from different organizations with different types of scenarios. Without getting into it, the one team I have interviewed with has been Florida.

 

After wearing iconic Dodgers and Yankees uniforms, could he really wear Marlins’ teal?

 

I don’t know what’s going to happen. But it’s just an interesting place because of the young talent they have and the challenges that it brings with a young roster, with a situation that’s not going to go out and buy players. They have to develop players. You have to be able to work from within.

 

It’s a different challenge, and to be very honest, that’s really interesting to me at this point in my life, in my career. I am interested in that kind of challenge.

 

How will he handle talents such as Hanley Ramirez, Jose Reyes and Mike Stanton?

 

I've had to handle 'difficult' and talented players before. It's part and parcel of my job.

 

The Marlins share their stadium with the resurgent Miami Dolphins. Does he hope a little 'Dolphins love' will boost attendances at Joe Robbie Stadium?

 

I've no idea, but it will be nice 'bumping into' Don Shula and Dan Marino from time to time.

 

 

I'm surprised they didn't mentioned the Marlins being an Orioles AAA affiliate

 

 

Donnie Baseball in Miami seems to be a fate and destiny. I guess I have no choice.

 

 

I can't wait to find out the requirements asked by Don so he will take over this dump

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.