Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/25 Alligator Alley/Citrus Series Game 3

Featured Replies

Does Taco Bell still have the caramel apple empanada?

 

didn't see.

 

 

One more note about the panthers. Jared McCann is a top prospect with big talent and a 2nd and 4th round pick. Its a good return but I think the whole world saw Gudbranson as the next captain. Gudbranson must be shocked and pissed to be going to a rebuilding team.

 

 

One more note about the panthers. Jared McCann is a top prospect with big talent and a 2nd and 4th round pick. Its a good return but I think the whole world saw Gudbranson as the next captain. Gudbranson must be shocked. 

 

Maybe he doesn't like those new jerseys

 

 

What the fuck? Does Taco Bell just take 3 hats, choose 3 papers at random and make a new menu item?

Sometimes I feel ridiculous asking for the menu items because of their names but that shit was amazing when I would have it. It was a dessert item though. I used to always get it.

 

 

Sometimes I feel ridiculous asking for the menu items because of their names but that shit was amazing when I would have it. It was a dessert item though. I used to always get it.

 

Try the Bacon Tomato Enchilada next time

 

 

  • Author
One more note about the panthers. Jared McCann is a top prospect with big talent and a 2nd and 4th round pick. Its a good return but I think the whole world saw Gudbranson as the next captain. Gudbranson must be shocked and pissed to be going to a rebuilding team.

 

Next captain is a stretch. I liked Guddy, but I see the FA of D available, and there's a few names Id love to have.

 

 

[uSER=2328]@SilverBullet1929[/uSER] confirmed. what I got as a freebie was the caramel empanada.

 

 

Lol come to think of it considering how customizable Taco Bells menu is I probably could go up to the register and say three random words and probably get a pretty good meal back.

 

 

Lol come to think of it considering how customizable Taco Bells menu is I probably could go up to the register and say three random words and probably get a pretty good meal back.

 

I guarantee their employees don't know all the current items, they'll just assume its one

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.