Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/25 Alligator Alley/Citrus Series Game 3

Featured Replies

I wake up to LoMo flipping his bat like he's capable of making baseball fun again. Shove the bat up your ass dude, you still suck. Where's Carter Capps? Plunk him.

 

 

  • Author
LoMo is an awesome dude, I chatted with him a few times. He's really nice. I can't root against him

 

Same. Had several conversations with him. Great guy. My wife's favorite.

 

 

1 beefy fritos burrito, 1 cheesy rollup, 1 shredded chicken mini quesadilla, 1 empanada free (because they took too long)

 

 

LoMo is an awesome dude, I chatted with him a few times. He's really nice. I can't root against him

Admin ban this guy please

 

 

  • Author
Lmao please post it 

 

 

 

[ATTACH]827._xfImport[/ATTACH]

 

[ATTACH]828._xfImport[/ATTACH]

 

[ATTACH]829._xfImport[/ATTACH]

 

[ATTACH]830._xfImport[/ATTACH]

 

image.thumb.jpeg.6615ac27461ec7c9dd4b7a6c7bd191a1.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.aa9836571795f8d4dba058a0f077fe39.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.c11b402aa5ee98c79a4d853629256528.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.081697795df3b6f22f1e4d768869671f.jpeg

  • Author
Uhhhhhh guys for those who dont know. The Panthers just traded Gudbranson to the Canucks.

 

Yeah just put it in the panthers thread. But wtf. 

 

 

Uhhhhhh guys for those who dont know. The Panthers just traded Gudbranson to the Canucks.

 

Seems like we got a good return. 

 

 

 

[ATTACH]827[/ATTACH]

 

[ATTACH]828[/ATTACH]

 

[ATTACH]829[/ATTACH]

 

[ATTACH]830[/ATTACH]

 

well I appreciate the fact that this guy called him out considering he's a phony after all. but the name calling was a tad too much. still, I salute this guy.

 

 

Gudbranson's overrated. Shocked Tallon traded him though because that was his boy.

 

Nice return we got for him.

 

 

  • Author
Seems like we got a good return. 

 

Projected as a top 6 C, McCann. We'll discuss more in the panthers thread.

 

Get the fuck back on track Mahlins.

 

 

I love what he has done this series. 

 

You love him destroying the Marlins? He can go fuck himself.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.