Non-Roster Invitees

Admin

You expect current All Stars, can't miss prospects, and future Hall of Famers on the non roster invites list?I'm not sure you understand what non roster invites are.

I think you know I've been around long enough to know what they are. Im saying garbage because none of the invitees are interesting. Plenty of times some of them are. 

I think you know I've been around long enough to know what they are. Im saying garbage because none of the invitees are interesting. Plenty of times some of them are. 

Are you kidding me? Who says they aren't interesting? Did you know that Tyler Moore speaks 5 different languages? And that Javy Guerra's mother was a backup dancer for J-Lo? I'd say these are some pretty interesting people.

That list is worst than most teams have in camp.

How can you even say some shit like that? All NRI lists are crap, that's basically the very point of them. Of course many other teams will have better players scattered around here and there but to criticize a team for their NRI list is absurd. If you really wanna have fun with this, post other teams NRI lists in here and let us compare.