February 9, 20179 yr Ross makes sense as the potential buyer I guess too? he's got plenty of liquidity though, if the story isnt fake news
February 9, 20179 yr he's got plenty of liquidity though, if the story isnt fake news I thought all news is now fake news?
February 9, 20179 yr Too late,no more big free agents left,this off-season is over. You know the new owner would still own the team next off-season too right?
February 9, 20179 yr Loria is selling in anticipation of his presidential run in 2020. Loria/Samson 2020
February 9, 20179 yr Loria is selling in anticipation of his presidential run in 2020. Loria/Samson 2020 I think you found the one man who could get less votes in Miami than Trump did
February 9, 20179 yr You know the new owner would still own the team next off-season too right? You know,it's not funny to waste one more season.
February 9, 20179 yr It's Ross or Trumps Trust. Maybe Romney is included in the offer. Fuck. TBH I'm ok w Ross, but I don't want an owner who isn't flush w cash.
February 9, 20179 yr I thought all news is now fake news? The day you post that you finally got some we'll all insist it's fake news.
February 9, 20179 yr Too late,no more big free agents left,this off-season is over. You're something else.
February 9, 20179 yr Because we wipe with benjamins, peasant. Why do you have a guy named Benjamin with you as you wipe? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
February 9, 20179 yr I love Trump but he's on record saying sports teams are terrible investments. I don't think he's involved. This sounds like a team of investors
February 9, 20179 yr I love Trump but he's on record saying sports teams are terrible investments. I don't think he's involved. This sounds like a team of investors
February 9, 20179 yr Why do you have a guy named Benjamin with you as you wipe? Not that there's anything wrong with that. When you have that much money, you can have a whole gaggle of Benjamins and Mikes and Richards watching you wipe.
February 9, 20179 yr I love Trump but he's on record saying sports teams are terrible investments. I don't think he's involved. This sounds like a team of investors Especially when you buy a spring football league team and force a move to fall against a direct competitor who's had a50 year head start. But hey, he won his antitrust suit. And the check is worth more uncashed and framed then deposited. Wait. Fuck. That's why trumps not liquid- he hasn't cashed the antitrust check!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.