4/17 Post Game

I called a 5-2 Mariners win in the Game Thread when it was 0-0.

Every team in MLB will lose at least 55 games this year.  Calm down, canada-Marlin.

sometimes teams with a Not So Deadly lineup beats you by 5 runs. 

Also with TK on the mound there's a decent chance we just flat out lose.

With that said this loss doesn't hurt too much but admittedly tonight could be tough to win too.

With that said this loss doesn't hurt too much but admittedly tonight could be tough to win too.

Well he's also won 35 games in the last 4 years so there was a chance that he'd win.

But we lost 6-1 and my 5-2 prediction was pretty solid. 

Well he's also won 35 games in the last 4 years so there was a chance that he'd win.

But we lost 6-1 and my 5-2 prediction was pretty solid. 

Oh I'm totally not saying we can't win when Koehler starts. I'm not one of those guys. It's just that we all know Koehler always has a few of those games where he just shits the bed and that was last night.

TK sucking is not a surprise plus I had a feeling they might lose simply because of the long trip. We sometimes forget these guys are human. I think getting acclimated will help them tonight.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

Oh I'm totally not saying we can't win when Koehler starts. I'm not one of those guys. It's just that we all know Koehler always has a few of those games where he just shits the bed and that was last night.

especially on the road.

However, I must say TK has been a consistent innings eater for the team the last several years. He's not a bad pitcher. Sure I would rather have Thor, DeGrom and Harvey in the rotation, but that isn't a luxury almost any team has. I've never looked at the schedule and thought "oh we're going to lose today bc TK is pitching."

That being said, let's win tonight!

I called a 5-2 Mariners win in the Game Thread when it was 0-0.

Every team in MLB will lose at least 55 games this year.  Calm down, canada-Marlin.

sometimes teams with a Not So Deadly lineup beats you by 5 runs. 

I really don't understand for what REASON a fan would predict a lose of favorite team when it's 0-0 and not 0-20,I make sure "every team in mlb will lose at least 55 games a year" would not be a REASON.

Oh,of course you're not ONE of THOSE guys…and WHO wouldn't has a few of bad games as a mlb pitcher !?