Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

Sent it with no prompt at all from me.  So I think they’ve either gotten a bunch of returns, identified it themselves, or they’ve been lurking on marlinsbaseball.com and saw my post 

Interesting.  I didn't get one.  I guess they're thinking nobody will notice (obviously the dot on the i is more noticeable to the average person), or they themselves haven't noticed.

I contacted the customer service, and they're sending me a new one.  Though they want me to send it back.

I have a feeling the new one will have the same issue, especially if the online image has it that way.

Get a refund if it happens again and then just wait until the pic on the store is correct. 

It is like it is a knockoff.

My wife wondered if it was.  I thought majestic was already out on merchendise  I’m started buying the fanatics brand t shirts. I’m don’t like how majestic t shirts change in the wash.  The fanatics hats suck though.  Pretty disappointing how they’re taking over the hat space in hockey. 

So my t-shirt came today.  Mine DOES have the dot on the i and its' red drop shadow on the dot.   BUT the "body" of the i doesn't have a red drop shadow (the "tail" of it does).

That sucks man.  I would point it out without sending it in.  They obviously know there are issues out there 

My wife wondered if it was.  I thought majestic was already out on merchendise  I’m started buying the fanatics brand t shirts. I’m don’t like how majestic t shirts change in the wash.  The fanatics hats suck though.  Pretty disappointing how they’re taking over the hat space in hockey. 

That sucks man.  I would point it out without sending it in.  They obviously know there are issues out there 

I'm pretty sure Majestic still makes the shirts and Fanatics is just the supplier, or the company that controls all the stuff. I dont think Fanatics actually makes any of the clothes. 

Was just watching some discussions on MLB network and on MLB Now they have the background where all the team logos scroll across the wall. Noticing how good the Marlims logo looks in that setting compared to the other logos. The blue is noticeably different from every other shade of blue and really pops and, to be honest, looks pretty damn teal once again. It's an amazing color. If we couldn't get original teal I think this blue is a damn good compromise. Also, while still being unique I think the logo "fits in" better alongside the other logos whereas the previous logo always seemed out of place and almost too unique. Check out these screengrabs.

[ATTACH]2558._xfImport[/ATTACH]/monthly_2018_12/Screenshot_20181205-212405.jpg.bccbce48d643709321f14e57bd7dda0e.jpg" data-ratio="64.8">[ATTACH]2559._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Screenshot_20181205-212405.jpg.6242f85c6a194d09e58ebc4049a740f6.jpg

Screenshot_20181205-213248.thumb.jpg.09e7e30235f4913f6b456820ceb91c2d.jpg

Was just watching some discussions on MLB network and on MLB Now they have the background where all the team logos scroll across the wall. Noticing how good the Marlims logo looks in that setting compared to the other logos. The blue is noticeably different from every other shade of blue and really pops and, to be honest, looks pretty damn teal once again. It's an amazing color. If we couldn't get original teal I think this blue is a damn good compromise. Also, while still being unique I think the logo "fits in" better alongside the other logos whereas the previous logo always seemed out of place and almost too unique. Check out these screengrabs.

[ATTACH]2558[/ATTACH]/monthly_2018_12/Screenshot_20181205-212405.jpg.bccbce48d643709321f14e57bd7dda0e.jpg" data-ratio="64.8">[ATTACH]2559[/ATTACH]

At least someone knows we got a new logo... smh

Exactly. I feel people just like to hate on the marlins cause they think it makes them look smart....

When in truth it usually makes them look dumb because they don't have educated arguments just the same cliched ones that they think are always relevant. 

Actually someone on Twitter today, a Mets fan, said the Mets should give the Marlins whatever they want for JT because "we can just get them back when they have their next rebuild in July."

When in truth it usually makes them look dumb because they don't have educated arguments just the same cliched ones that they think are always relevant. 

Actually someone on Twitter today, a Mets fan, said the Mets should give the Marlins whatever they want for JT because "we can just get them back when they have their next rebuild in July."

That’s hilarious!!!

Ugh... I got the shirt with the dotted I but no red shadow on the I. At this moment I'm not even sure I want to return it to not go through the hassle of having to send it back and wait for the replacement. It doesn't look horrible and no one I hang out with is even gonna notice the mistake. I mean it's not like the word is spelled wrong or something major like that.

Am I wrong? Convince me otherwise. 

Ugh... I got the shirt with the dotted I but no red shadow on the I. At this moment I'm not even sure I want to return it to not go through the hassle of having to send it back and wait for the replacement. It doesn't look horrible and no one I hang out with is even gonna notice the mistake. I mean it's not like the word is spelled wrong or something major like that.

I didn’t notice the missing red shadow until you pointed it out in the picture.   The missing i dot is much more glaring 

It is not something anyone will notice. I would still return it though because I would always be thinking about it.

Keep us updated on the lids debacle. I had my lady order me the black jersey with the discount. Supposedly it’s still processing and the black ones ship out 12/7. 

So weird, I ordered 2 jerseys with the discount on Lids and one was cancelled but the other shipped out today. I don't get it. I still don't know why the other jersey was cancelled either. If we weren't supposed to get the discount then I wouldn't have gotten either jersey. 

So weird, I ordered 2 jerseys with the discount on Lids and one was cancelled but the other shipped out today. I don't get it. I still don't know why the other jersey was cancelled either. If we weren't supposed to get the discount then I wouldn't have gotten either jersey. 

Jokes on you, the jersey is going to show up with 35% of the length missing from it.

Ugh this is upsetting. Between this and the lids debacle and just the entirety of the delays in even getting this stuff shipped out, what a mess. 

I wish I still had the district managers number for Lids. I'd love to have you guys blow up that dickheads phone.

Call lids and ask to speak to a district manager and a cororate executive- can't think of a fancy name for it right now.

They should have 100% honored the prices you paid, and should have provided an explanation as to why not otherwise. You can set up to pick up in store too I believe. Demanded expedited shipping because of Christmas.

I wish I still had the district managers number for Lids. I'd love to have you guys blow up that dickheads phone.

Call lids and ask to speak to a district manager and a cororate executive- can't think of a fancy name for it right now.

They should have 100% honored the prices you paid, and should have provided an explanation as to why not otherwise. You can set up to pick up in store too I believe. Demanded expedited shipping because of Christmas.

I'm with you but I did get one of the two jerseys at the discount so I'm thinking it "can't" be the price that was the problem or I wouldn't have gotten either jersey.

I'm with you but I did get one of the two jerseys at the discount so I'm thinking it "can't" be the price that was the problem or I wouldn't have gotten either jersey.

But why didn't you get the other is the question, is it still in stock and available to purchase there (at full price)?

But why didn't you get the other is the question, is it still in stock and available to purchase there (at full price)?

I haven't gotten a reponse yet but it just said cancelled, maybe an error, maybe ran out of stock... not sure yet. Good question though I should check if its available right now. Thing is I'm not sure which jersey I got and which got cancelled. There are no pics in any of the emails they've sent me.