So I have a proposition.

Stanek is incredible as an Opener. Sucks as a reliever. Happened in Tampa Bay, too.

What if it has to do with how he warms up? As an Opener he's got up to 20, 25, 30 minutes to do so if needed.

Perhaps they need to just get him throwing a full inning or two before bringing him in.

2 minutes ago, GuitarPik said:

That Nike logo in white is even more obnoxious. Wish it was blue. 

Yes this has been killing me. I think it was originally meant to be blue because it was blue in an early build of MLB The Show. 

8 minutes ago, Michael said:

So I have a proposition.

Stanek is incredible as an Opener. Sucks as a reliever. Happened in Tampa Bay, too.

What if it has to do with how he warms up? As an Opener he's got up to 20, 25, 30 minutes to do so if needed.

Perhaps they need to just get him throwing a full inning or two before bringing him in.

You wouldn't think it's this difficult because he's still just pitching no matter the inning but you're probably right. 

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

You wouldn't think it's this difficult because he's still just pitching no matter the inning but you're probably right. 

It's pretty much the only difference. When he's Opening, he faces the other team's best hitters. And is amazing. He can come out of the bullpen, face three pitchers, and be awful.

It’s almost like every left-handed pitcher we get is contractually obligated to suck.

This game needs some Adam Conley in it.

• Haha 1