Marlins season paused following positive COVID tests

4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

There are clear 40-man restrictions here, so I again say that MLB needs to remove that rule for this season. Teams need to be able to take guys off the 40-man without risking them on waivers. That or make the COVID IL like the 60-day IL where a player is not counted on the 40-man while on it.

Yeah, I haven't understood that.

It's not a normal situation where you have one guy that gets injured.  Now we have nearly half our team out, and we're supposed to replace them and then when they return, we have to just throw out a half a team's worth of guys because?   So dumb.

Edited by rmc523
1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Bring guys out of retirement.

Marlins new lineup... Pierre Ichiro Conine Prado Polanco Abercrombie Hanley Uggla and Redmond... you know Alex Arias and Livan Hernandez will be there too. 

their saying miami farm team playing here that so many are out with virus we have replace all guys out with farm player  like guy in Jupiter now their even talk about using farm team manger as manger untill Don Mattingly get his result he stay in phy for few days   this what mlb network saying

13 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Marlins new lineup... Pierre Ichiro Conine Prado Polanco Abercrombie Hanley Uggla and Redmond... you know Alex Arias and Livan Hernandez will be there too. 

Get Kevin Gregg to close and we got the division wrapped up

• Like 1
Just now, SilverBullet said:

He said bigger names not bigger... 

I just wanted to get one more Dick joke in while I still could

Call me crazy but I'm suddenly curious what the following people would say about all this... David Samson, Ozzie Guillen, Heath Bell, Marlins Man, Jack McKeon, and Todd Hollandsworth. 

I need the entertainment. 

• Confused 1
  • SonOfJack changed the title to Marlins season paused following positive COVID tests
  • SonOfJack locked this topic