Marlins season paused following positive COVID tests

Admin

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

Couple of people calling out Manfred already. 

They need to call the players out too. Both the players and the owners were too concerned about the damn money than conducting a thorough process on the health side. I don’t believe for a second it was a major part of the negotiations and you can see why. The testing not being ready, rules or common sense practices not being followed by teams. 

I hate how we are getting blamed when Atlanta one of the teams with the first bigger group of cases. I don’t even live in Florida but y’all getting the blame and the team probably didn’t have anything to do with it.

Masks, if they work, should be mandatory when and if they come back. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

Call me crazy but I'm suddenly curious what the following people would say about all this... Marlins Man ... 

I need the entertainment. 

Marlins Man would just bitch about not having a third row ticket to the announcement of the breakout or getting a discount for it.

4 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Call me crazy but I'm suddenly curious what the following people would say about all this... David Samson, Ozzie Guillen, Heath Bell, Marlins Man, Jack McKeon, and Todd Hollandsworth. 

I need the entertainment. 

Here's Samson

One thing to consider; we don't know if Coronavirus is detectable or contagious first. It is possible that all the players and staff got infected in a single event, like on the plane to Atlanta for instance. They are being detected on different days because the virus multiplies at a different rate in different people.

If no Phillies test positive and the Marlins positives stop in the next day or so, they might have caught it before it got out of hand. Let's hope this is the case.

• Like 2