Marlins season paused following positive COVID tests

Admin

13 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

I think another point not being looked at is teams using commerical flights instead of chartered flights because its 'safer'?

Huh?

Makes no sense.  

That reeks of teams being cheap.  Charter flights, control all aspects of the flight and you keep control.

MLB has been a fucking disaster with the restart from day 1.  

They need to learn to be leaders and not idiots.  And take lessons from the NBA and NHL in how to restart a season correctly.

NFL idiots will be next.  Guaranteed.  

Yeah this part bugged me too. That is in no way safer, just cheaper. 

11 minutes ago, Marlino said:

Yes true, it's well accepted that you develop antibodies, i.e., are immune. The issue is how long do they last.  It is thought at least 1 year maybe much longer.

Bullshit. Nobody knows. The virus hasn’t even been around for a year. 

1 minute ago, CoastieMike said:

So no players from the Braves or Phils tested positive? and Marlins haven't been in Miami since July 18? Doesn't make sense.

Makes it seem like the Marlins originally got it somewhere other than the ballpark.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Makes it seem like the Marlins originally got it somewhere other than the ballpark.

I don't know what to believe or not believe anymore. Miami is considered the epicenter of the pandemic, DeSantis is in the hot seat, and ironically the only league not in a bubble has a team from Miami flare up, albeit they've been out of Miami for 8 plus days. 

6 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Hopefully this isn't true.

Bob literally said "I think --" when reporting this. The main rumor spreader is a guy whose sources are, and this is a literal fucking quote, "people."

Bob is being completely reckless.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Bob literally said "I think --" when reporting this. The main rumor spreader is a guy whose sources are, and this is a literal fucking quote, "people."

Bob is being completely reckless.

Bob should lose his credentials unless he has more sources than that guy, but his "I think" kinda shows it.