9/24: Fish Team at Racially Insensitive Team

SongInTheAir

6 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

I just feel like we are not giving ourselves an opportunity to get speed on early and score early with Don's bullshit line-ups

I agree, those games when we were scoring and the offense looked good had a lot of speed in it. You had Sierra, Villar, Berti, and Alvarez. we were able to start rallies with an infield hit and a stolen base or two. Hit Berti lead off, put Brinson/Sierra in over Joyce, move Dickerson down. 

Just now, marlinsmaniac said:

I agree, those games when we were scoring and the offense looked good had a lot of speed in it. You had Sierra, Villar, Berti, and Alvarez. we were able to start rallies with an infield hit and a stolen base or two. Hit Berti lead off, put Brinson/Sierra in over Joyce, move Dickerson down. 

Duh, it was too successful.  Gotta move away from that!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Michael said:

That the Braves are stealing signs but only when losing or in a tight game until they get to a point where their lead becomes "enough."

Games 1 and 3 were nearly the same thing. Early runs for us followed immediately by incredible innings by them followed by absolutely nothing until we tied it again (game 3 in that case).

In those games where we're suspicious of the Braves, who was catching for the Fish?  Was it all Alfaro?