Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10/6 - Marlins at Braves NLDS Game One

Featured Replies

Just now, SonOfJack said:

That wasn't a strike

It was borderline (a fraction hitting the zone)

 

Which means it's a strike if the Braves are pitching, a ball when the Marlins are.

The announcers can't understand why no one is warming up in the Marlins bullpen.

We are not one of those teams who pulls their starter after 5. Our guys pitch as if they want a complete game. 

  • Author
Just now, SilverBullet said:

The announcers can't understand why no one is warming up in the Marlins bullpen.

We are not one of those teams who pulls their starter after 5. Our guys pitch as if they want a complete game. 

They just want the pen to come in to increase Atlanta's chances of winning

I’m watching the game with the SAP turned on.

I don’t understand 90% of what they are saying, but still it’s a better option than listening to the regular announcers. I can focus just on the game. 😂

Just now, SirFishFan said:

I’m watching the game with the SAP turned on.

I don’t understand 90% of what they are saying, but still it’s a better option than listening to the regular announcers. I can focus just on the game. 😂

Is the crowd noise just a barrage of unintelligible spanish

I say bring him back. His stuff still looks good. Worst case you have Yimi warning up and ready. If he looks shaky after the first hitter take him out. Best case, you have Yimi in the 8th and get to skip the Boxberger and Hoyts of the world.

Just now, SonOfJack said:

Please get insurance

How appropriate that a Geico ad just popped up.

 

THEY'RE LISTENING 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.