Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10/6 - Marlins at Braves NLDS Game One

Featured Replies

Just now, FishFan95 said:

I didn't want to say anything, but this was the main thing I heard about from Dodgers fans when we got Yimi. He gives up the long ball.

Unfortunately he waited until the playoffs to let everyone know..

1 minute ago, Jokersgoon said:

Naw the game is over man. Offense is dead. 

They scored 4 runs. The only difference at this point is one swing.

Edited by Major-Minor

Yimi made a bad pitch, but Sandy should NEVER have been out there for a fourth time through the order.

 

If I ever own a baseball team (lol) and my manager allows a guy to go for a fourth time through in the playoffs, he isn't finishing that game employed. 

5 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Did you see Migue Rojas reaction after Acuna slid into his foot?

I saw something like that. I wondered what he uttered..

1 minute ago, SongInTheAir said:

Yimi made a bad pitch, but Sandy should NEVER have been out there for a fourth time through the order.

 

If I ever own a baseball team (lol) and my manager allows a guy to go for a fourth time through in the playoffs, he isn't finishing that game employed. 

Your GM will convince you not to fire him until after the season..

Just now, QbanCastillo said:

I saw something like that. I wondered what he uttered..

Hopefully he called his ma a fat hoe

Edited by AeroFishOne

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.