Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10/6 - Marlins at Braves NLDS Game One

Featured Replies

Just now, SilverBullet said:

The announcers and the crowd noise make this even worse.

Like it’s not even close to being unbiased 

I still don't understand how or why they still have the Astros cutouts in the seats.  Not like it was a surprise they're hosting this series.

1 minute ago, rmc523 said:

I still don't understand how or why they still have the Astros cutouts in the seats.  Not like it was a surprise they're hosting this series.

They removed the Dodgers cutouts from Dodger Stadium, I think. I know they at least took out the ones behind home plate, not sure about the rest. 

2 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I still don't understand how or why they still have the Astros cutouts in the seats.  Not like it was a surprise they're hosting this series.

Would have been a nice treat for the players to have cutouts of both teams fans and some legendary players mixed in there. 

3 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I still don't understand how or why they still have the Astros cutouts in the seats.  Not like it was a surprise they're hosting this series.

Everything is bigger in Texas.. Including their cardboard cutout crowds.

Lol at that analysis.

 

"Fried went out after 3" and Sandy's line gets messed up there, but Fried outpitched him"

 

Like WTF?  Can you be any more biased?

1 minute ago, canada-marlin24 said:

That really fucking hurt. 

Anybody but the fucking Braves man. 

That’s why I wanted cincy to win. 

2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Would have been a nice treat for the players to have cutouts of both teams fans and some legendary players mixed in there. 

They showed Braves legends of course 

Why is the pitcher not thrown out?
 

I thought they were both warned already?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.