1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

I didn't expect it to be this customizable, WOW.

Same! I expected it to be really more like a bunch of preset options like MVP 05, but holy shiiiit.

I was hoping one day for an MVP 06/07 type ballpark creator, with customizable walls, but was fine with the idea of, like I said, preset options, with crowds and seats and stuff with tiers being implemented.

THEY GAVE US BOTH!

One of them having three tiers of outfield seats, that'll be fun to work with.

How many of us are making Joe Robbie Stadium?? lol

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Same! I expected it to be really more like a bunch of preset options like MVP 05, but holy shiiiit.

I was hoping one day for an MVP 06/07 type ballpark creator, with customizable walls, but was fine with the idea of, like I said, preset options, with crowds and seats and stuff with tiers being implemented.

THEY GAVE US BOTH!

One of them having three tiers of outfield seats, that'll be fun to work with.

How many of us are making Joe Robbie Stadium?? lol

1 - with a game like this, I wonder if they'll already have old ballparks built in/available.

2 - seen that place in enough games/old MLB games that I'm not going spend my time creating a custom park that's been around in other games

My opinion anyway.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Is this only in franchise mode where you create one ballpark for your team or can you jump into the mode and create as many ballparks as you want whenever you want? 

The stadium apparently can be used in both franchise and diamond dynasty. Not sure if you can create more than one or not.

20 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Nooo!!!

It's hard enough to afford the game these days, much less a whole new console.

Yeah it blows but I assume that newer hardware is needed to power this kind of thing

49 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Is this only in franchise mode where you create one ballpark for your team or can you jump into the mode and create as many ballparks as you want whenever you want? 

That's a good question - it'd be neat to be able to create more than one.

2 hours ago, rmc523 said:

2 - seen that place in enough games/old MLB games that I'm not going spend my time creating a custom park that's been around in other games

I'm also dumb because, uh, it's already in MLB the Show ... lol.

That being said, I think it'll be cool to "re-create" old versions of newer ballparks that have had dimensions changed, a la Marlins Park, Petco Park, Citi Field ...

Could be fun.

53 minutes ago, Michael said:

That being said, I think it'll be cool to "re-create" old versions of newer ballparks that have had dimensions changed, a la Marlins Park, Petco Park, Citi Field ...

Could be fun.

Along those lines, I wonder if you can start with an existing park and make modifications to it?   Like start with Marlins park and alter it to create your own version of Marlins park?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

There will be a stadium vault like the logo vault where people can share their stadiums with others to download.

This means you can have multiple custom stadiums so very likely not limited. Still I have questions but this is good.

8 hours ago, Michael said:

Could be fun.

You've got some weird ideas of what is fun.

• 3 weeks later...