16 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Seriously though, let me know when someone releases a video showing all the uniform options. Guilty pleasure of mine. I could go watching that for 30 minutes straight.

Something something 30 minutes something sex.

• Banana 1
1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

Seriously though, let me know when someone releases a video showing all the uniform options. Guilty pleasure of mine. I could go watching that for 30 minutes straight.

As far as guilty pleasures go, that's an honorable one

10 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

When does this come out again?

Gonna need to get a new console just to be able to do stadium creator.

April 16th for Jackie Robinson and Digital Deluxe versions with preorder, April 20th everyone else.

20 minutes ago, Michael said:

Wow how disrespectful of you sir.

You're the one who said that Jackie Robinson is able to purchase the game on April 16th and that everyone else has to wait until the 20th, not me.

44 minutes ago, Michael said:

Anyone have fun ideas for a ballpark they might create yet? I've got a couple in mind.

Yeah but I won't tell you all cause you'll steal my plans

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Anyone have fun ideas for a ballpark they might create yet? I've got a couple in mind.

Hard to say without fully knowing what can be done to customize things.

2 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Hard to say without fully knowing what can be done to customize things.

Just a general idea is fine.

Ballpark it, if you will!

16 minutes ago, Michael said:

Just a general idea is fine.

Ballpark it, if you will!

Well, depending on how many you can make, it'd be neat to have a few different ones.

A few ideas off the top of my head:

1) Reimagined Marlins Park - I think this has been mentioned, but it'd be neat to rearrange some stands and add other things (more fish tanks!  lol), change location - right on the water, etc.  It'd be nice if you can modify existing parks without recreating them completely.

2) An Anti-retro park.  I saw they have spaceship type things in the background.  Could be kind of fun to do a futuristic park.

3) Quasi-field of dreams type major league park - with rows of corn in the upper deck lol  I guess a hybrid of field of dreams and an actual park if that somewhat makes sense?

27 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Well, depending on how many you can make, it'd be neat to have a few different ones.

A few ideas off the top of my head:

1) Reimagined Marlins Park - I think this has been mentioned, but it'd be neat to rearrange some stands and add other things (more fish tanks!  lol), change location - right on the water, etc.  It'd be nice if you can modify existing parks without recreating them completely.

2) An Anti-retro park.  I saw they have spaceship type things in the background.  Could be kind of fun to do a futuristic park.

3) Quasi-field of dreams type major league park - with rows of corn in the upper deck lol  I guess a hybrid of field of dreams and an actual park if that somewhat makes sense?

The whole outfield is on a slope. It's Tal's Hill all the way up. Plus hundreds of flag poles.