Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl - Bucs vs. Chiefs

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

    • Bucs
      28%
      2
    • Chiefs
      71%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who are you guys going for?

Normally I don’t usually care that much about the teams, although this year it is cool to see a Florida team back in the Super Bowl.

I love the style of football that both teams play, so this should be a pretty exciting and entertaining game to watch.

Edited by SirFishFan

The Bucs are the closest team to my location but one of the furthest from heart, I'm old enough to remember when the Dolphins were the only NFL team in Florida and I haven't changed my allegiance despite a lot of lean years, plus as Phins fan F*@k Tom Brady 

I personally could care less, and only ever watch the Super Bowl for the (increasingly disappointing) ads, unless the Dolphins someday make it in.

In this case, I'm rooting for the "underdog" Bucs, as KC won last year.

33 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I personally could care less, and only ever watch the Super Bowl for the (increasingly disappointing) ads, unless the Dolphins someday make it in.

In this case, I'm rooting for the "underdog" Bucs, as KC won last year.

I think it'd be cool to see a repeat champ for the first time in a long time.

47 minutes ago, Michael said:

I think it'd be cool to see a repeat champ for the first time in a long time.

'04-05 was the last time apparently.

brother-in-law claims to be a die hard bucs fan but his "die hard" allegiance only surfaced this year for some reason.....so going for the Chiefs.  I wish Brady would just go away already. 

3 hours ago, Michael said:

98-00 for baseball! Most parity in any sport in that span I believe.

Longest repeat drought in MLB history.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.