Jump to content

6/4 Miami Marlins at Pittsburgh Pirates - 7:05 PM


Recommended Posts


Posted (edited)

Jazz demoted to 6th.   I like it. Hopefully the message is well received by Jazz.   

Alfaro with the day off, why??? Not a day night thing and Alfaro is well rested from his IL stint. Also, rested on Sunday and Monday without games.   #FuckDonnie

Edited by Rydawg
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

Jazz demoted to 6th.   I like it. Hopefully the message is well received by Jazz.   

Alfaro with the day off, why??? Not a day night thing and Alfaro is well rested from his IL stint. Also, rested on Sunday and Monday without games.   #FuckDonnie

Honestly, tonight would've been a night where I'd have been ok with Jazz NOT in the lineup after last night - not just moved down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Honestly, tonight would've been a night where I'd have been ok with Jazz NOT in the lineup after last night - not just moved down.

He's still better than Isan so not sure it's worth sitting him now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

He's still better than Isan so not sure it's worth sitting him now.

I agree.  Our options are limited.  It would  hurt the team more than it would hurt him if we benched him.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...