4/10 - Marlins @ Giants - 405 PM

Entendu

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Not saying the result would have changed but Don knows he doesn't have to pinch hit a catcher for a catcher right?? If Stallings got on, just clogs the bases. Lol

I don’t like Donny, but the guy hit a HR off Leone this series. He was 1 for 1 lifetime with a HR and a BB. He gets on, and you pinch run with Berti. It was the right move (especially since Lewin is in AAA) 

9 minutes ago, Michael said:

Except ...

... who catches then? Assuming we then scored.

Then don’t pinch run with Berti. Point still stands, he was 1 for 1 with a BB and a HR like 2 days ago against this guy. You can nitpick Donny for a lot of things, that pinch hitter selection isn’t one of them 

Edited by marlins_09

19 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

3 winnable games. 3 close games. Marlins held a lead in all 3. I want more than 1-2, but if the Giants are what they were last year, then going toe to toe with a team that won 107 last year might not be to bad. Offense has to wake up in Anaheim.

This is a fair point

35 minutes ago, marlins_09 said:

Then don’t pinch run with Berti. Point still stands, he was 1 for 1 with a BB and a HR like 2 days ago against this guy. You can nitpick Donny for a lot of things, that pinch hitter selection isn’t one of them 

Sure it is. What does he have against DLC? Lol.

Anyways. He did homer against Leone, yes. So I'm not against it. Just seems he only pinch hits with guys playing the same position. Could have used DLC for Wendle in game 1, too, but he went with BA. 🤷‍♂️

• The topic was locked