Friday at 09:02 PM1 day Author 36 minutes ago, Admin said:Gaby Sanchez will be the color guy for most games apparently.Gaby is the best of the color guys. Jeff Nelson is terrible so that’s fine.
Friday at 09:03 PM1 day Author 39 minutes ago, Admin said:Shocked Sielaff is goneHis calls seemed pretty forced/inauthentic at times, but for a first time announcer did a stand up job. He deserved another year or two
Friday at 09:44 PM1 day 41 minutes ago, pollythewog said:Gaby is the best of the color guys. Jeff Nelson is terrible so that’s fine.AJ Ramos would be way better than Gaby. BUH BYE, Kyle!
Friday at 09:59 PM1 day I feel incredibly conflicted about this. Craig is a Marlins legend. He needs a proper send off. Rod Allen is REALLY good. Great baseball voice and mind. Please please please give us any of this:Jack/Rich Waltz and AJ RamosJack/Rich Waltz and D-Train
Friday at 10:07 PM1 day 1 hour ago, Admin said:Shocked Sielaff is goneYeah this news seems out of left field.1 hour ago, pollythewog said:His calls seemed pretty forced/inauthentic at times, but for a first time announcer did a stand up job. He deserved another year or twoeh I disagree, or at the very least thought he seemed to have more authentic calls than Severino did.5 minutes ago, DTrain said:I feel incredibly conflicted about this.Craig is a Marlins legend. He needs a proper send off. Rod Allen is REALLY good. Great baseball voice and mind.Please please please give us any of this:Jack/Rich Waltz and AJ RamosJack/Rich Waltz and D-TrainYeah it’ll be strange to not have Craig around in some capacity. Guess the trio of Rich, Tommy and Craig are all gone now.While I’d love to have him back, Rich is not coming back here to be a part-time guy…The new guy Jack McCullen or whatever his name is did well on the fill in series
Friday at 10:32 PM1 day I don't really care about Jeff Nelson and Rod Allen, but I thought Sielaff was doing a good job, and getting better. Firing Craig is truly fucked.
Friday at 10:33 PM1 day I thought Sielaff did a great job with the sendoff for Tommy. Seemed to be truly emotional when Rich and Tommy had their reunion.
10 hours ago10 hr Stephen Strom maybe the new radio guy? I think he’s does a great job as the warm up/sometimes commentary guy.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.