Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prime Time

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prime Time

  1. So who wins?
  2. Join a softball league and practice alot until you can make the college team.
  3. I doubt very mcuh they all will go to the same Krispy Kreme store.
  4. I would love to see what the manager said, he/she must have been cursing.
  5. Sorry, I misread your post.
  6. No, No, everyone gets a free dozen donuts as long as they show their tickets. It would have made more sense to just be 12.
  7. 13 hits, the fans tonight get donuts, fudge, and I was going to go. :banghead
  8. Looks like BarryBonds60 (or whatever his screenname is) has gone to hide...
  9. BUMP! That is absolutely hilarious and deserves to be seen by more people. It seems as thought it has been buried by posts about today's game.
  10. Awesome fight man. I got home at 12:10 since we had early release, and I saw the whole game. The Brawl was awesome, Lowell getting into it, Pavano as well (now Alyssa will probably give him some for looking tough). I agree the scariest thing was Oliver under the pile. BUT for those of you who did not see it, after the pitch to A-gon, he pointed to the pitcher, then Pratt got in Gonzo's face, pushed him then Gonzo smacked his glove out of his hand, then Pratt got in his face again, then they tried to swing but Ump was there. BTW, the worst thing is having to wait to see who is going to get suspended and for how long. I hope noone too important for too long.
  11. Good move by Jack IMO. Bump has not played that long in a long time, and he was going to face Abreu and Thome. Good move to bring in Benitez! Another sweep over the Phillies.
  12. A.J. Burnett could be gone. Gonzalez and his great defense could be gone. Conince could retire. A lot could happen.
  13. Actually Mike could get more in a lot of other places. I do not see how you can say our staff will only get better next year? How do you know that? How do you know who we will lose to FA and get in FA?
  14. I am willing to let the season play itself out, but I do not want to lose Lowell, I just thought it would be an interesting subject to talk about.
  15. Yeah he has missed a few easy routine pop ups.
  16. Lowell said when the contract was signed that he feels it is for atleast two years because he does not wish to hit free agency next year when a lot of infielders will be on the market. Otherwise he would leave? So basically he will leave when the FA Market is best suited for him to make more cash. So then after reading this, I really think he is gone. Damn. :mad :
  17. I am not too sure about that. Last year when he was on Ch. 4 news talking to Jim Berry he sounded like he wanted a new stadium badly. He said he needed it so that baseball could resurrect itself here in So. Fla. He then followed by saying "If not, then I'll have to go else where, afterall it is a business" I want Lowell in South Florida as long as possible but with this, I am not too sure he will stay.
  18. Well I remember our Third Baseman Mike Lowell saying last year, If there was no building of a stadium after this year he had something in his contract that said he could walk. Well with the news today, I believe all hopes in a stadium getting built are over. Most likely Lowell will walk next year IMO because he felt really strong on his case on playing in a new stadium. Do you think we should trade him before the deadline this summer to get something in return for him. I like Lowell, a lot. Class guy, and a good player, but under the circumstances I would rather have something in return for him. Thoughts?
  19. Do you lose your colors after 1 month?
  20. Excellent article. It really shows how underappreciated we are and how talented we are. Boy I cannot wait until we get further into the season.
  21. Which is the song they play that has no words it is just music and some people making noise in the backround. It is like "Dun Dun Dun Dun, Dun Dun Dun Dun" just a sound.
  22. Yeah, I think they are pimp. If you do not want to wear shades Cabs, I suggest you wear those, just flip them on right before the ball gets hto you.
  23. Doesn't Conine wear the flips? I am almost certain he does or did last season.
  24. I honestly tried to ignore this thread but I can't do it anymore. Cabs is one to blame. Not Redmond. Cabs grabs the ball and that assures us we get another chance to score some runs, granted we get them or not. Cabs lost it, and that is all there is to it. There is no one else to blame for that final scored run.
  25. He batted .237 as a Marlin. What did he bat as an Oriole, a lot better. Conine has 2 WS rings with us. What has Nunez ever accomplished? 10 HRs in Spring Training. That is all-star material, let him start everyday. :whistle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.