Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe8512

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joe8512

  1. How was Stanton robbed?
  2. I thought id see Redmond in a doo rag before Penny got another win with the fish
  3. Umpire couldn't stop us tonight!!! Penny with the win!
  4. Eat that you bastard
  5. Ump is blind as a bat. Moron
  6. If dunn pitches I may cry. Just a warning
  7. Ozuna put one in the seats
  8. I wouldn't mind seeing Detrich back now. I didn't blame them for taking him out though. He really stunk up the place both offensively and defensively when he was here last time. I am kinda sick of seeing the jumbling at second base, I would like Detrich, Hernandez, and Solano to play off for it, or at least the first two. A consistent second baseman would be great. On a side note, Hech although hated by many of you, has been doing better at the plate and defensively. It's good to see.
  9. How have his numbers been at jupiter
  10. http://mweb.cbssports.com/mlb/writer/jon-heyman/24653369/marlins-dont-seem-optimistic-on-long-term-deal-for-giancarlo-stanton I'm torn here. I'd like to keep him, not because he's all that indispensable, but because I know with our management, they would trade him for a decent, Jones type guy, and 3 Kevin Gregg's. All we would see for years is how amazing Stanton is doing elsewhere just like Hanley and Cabrera. Plus I'm pretty sick of not being able to buy a marlins jersey because every good guy we have is on the chopping block constantly.
  11. Saw the story of cubs acquiring him on the cubs page. They are very high on Turner and think he just needs refining and will he solid next year. It's completely weird for me to see optimistic fans. If it was us, we could be acquiring a pitcher twice as good as Turner and all the Marlins fans would still be bitching and betting on how through the roof his era will be.
  12. The replay of Jennings getting hit sucks, it's an awful angle. Does anyone have a better one?
  13. Hope Jennings is ok. As for the Stanton homer, it is not rocket science. People give him shit as if he only tries when were losing by a lot. However, it is pretty easy to understand pitchers are careful with an NL leader in homers, when they are up by a lot, not so careful.
  14. Screw this guy seriously
  15. Guys I'm pissed
  16. Been out of it a few days. Why isn't Hernandez our second baseman?
  17. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent win. Justin Wilson for marlins MVP.
  18. Easiest out of the inning
  19. Justin Wilson should wear the boss cap for the marlins tonight.
  20. Maybe switching the order around will help Mcgehee and Stanton with a fresh start. Why not switch them?
  21. Good thing our offense starts trying in the 8th and 9th. At least were only down 1
  22. People get frustrated because they want to see contact. Was it Jack Mckeon who said he payed guys a dollar for every ground ball? It was an old school manager like that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.