Everything posted by ArwenWatson
- Mouse 1.0
- She won!
-
My plane had issues today
glad to know that you're alright
-
Dane Cook is hosting SNL now.
I agree. Dane's opening monologue was the best part of the whole show. I think i only liked 2 skits out of the whole show, but he was definitely the funniest one there
-
What Really Happened
- An Open Letter To Josh Beckett
Josh....you are great.....Good luck to you and I'll always be cheering for you- Never ask a witness a question...
- Dear Dad
- Lowell & Castillo - Gold Glove?
Thats great for them...congrats to them both :arms- Silver Slugger Awards Announced
yay for miguel- Circle Flies
- The Cuckoo Clock
- Be Part of Nationwide Sports Census Project
119- Who was your team in PM times ?
Yankees- MarlinsBaseball.com Says Thank You to Jack
Thank you Jack for helping the Marlins have three winning seasons. You will be greatly missed, and I'm glad that you were able to achieve your dream of going to and winning a World Series. Good luck with everything! ~Angie~- Jack is Retiring
I'll miss Jack....and I can't wait until baseball season restarts for the marlins...- Jack is Retiring
thanks for the memories jack- The End of 2005 -- Braves @ Marlins -- 1:05 PM
Good Luck to the Marlins today!!!- Expos @ Marlins (AKA Nats @ Fish)
woohoo...good job cabby- 9/25 Marlins @ Braves
nice hitting from aJ- 9/25 Marlins @ Braves
good job mikey!- A Man and his Ostrich
- Marlins @ Mets - 9/22 - Shea
woohoo a triple for conine!!!- 9/20 - Marlins vs. Mets---7:10 ET
yay Paul....woohoo!!!- Believe.
- An Open Letter To Josh Beckett