Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ArwenWatson

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ArwenWatson

  1. techno L2
  2. ArwenWatson replied to Dodge's topic in Off-Topic
    lol
  3. glad to know that you're alright
  4. I agree. Dane's opening monologue was the best part of the whole show. I think i only liked 2 skits out of the whole show, but he was definitely the funniest one there
  5. Josh....you are great.....Good luck to you and I'll always be cheering for you
  6. ArwenWatson replied to cgator's topic in Off-Topic
    lol
  7. Thats great for them...congrats to them both :arms
  8. lol :afro
  9. Thank you Jack for helping the Marlins have three winning seasons. You will be greatly missed, and I'm glad that you were able to achieve your dream of going to and winning a World Series. Good luck with everything! ~Angie~
  10. I'll miss Jack....and I can't wait until baseball season restarts for the marlins...
  11. thanks for the memories jack
  12. Good Luck to the Marlins today!!!
  13. woohoo...good job cabby
  14. woohoo a triple for conine!!!
  15. yay Paul....woohoo!!!
  16. I Believe!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.