Everything posted by marlinsmaniac
-
Delgado or Stadium
Delgado. No doubt about it.
-
Cubs sign Chad Fox
Thanks for all those quality relief innings, hope your arm heals up alright. Have a great career.
-
Nice article on the hardest working man in MLB
:pimp JP's a pimp
-
Bautista signs with D-Rays
It's really not fair they have to face the Yanks and Red Sox when they could have been a playoff team in the NL last year. 654974[/snapback] I know they should be relocated. But they're my second favorite team. :confused
-
Nice Greg Cote Article on the Fish...
great article. :thumbup
- Anime?
-
My latest creation
:thumbup Nice sight man. I just signed up for the forums.
-
Toby Borland signs with Cardinals
Besides the admitted steroid use, he's ok. 654090[/snapback] Looking at Toby I'm guessing nobody told him you still have to work out when you take roids. :lol 654276[/snapback] :lol
-
2005 Rotation
Burnett Willis Beckett Leiter Valdez
-
Ben Sheets
I'd rather try to sign A.J. to a long term contract.
-
Aubrey Huff or Carlos Delgado,
Definetly Delgado. He'll put more fans in the seats, something we really need.
-
Oh baby...
Pierre Castillo Cabrera Delgado Lowell LoDuca Conine Gonzo That lineup would kick so much ass.
-
Arizona's Vazquez may still be a viable option
Our rotation was pretty much the same last year. The pitching wasn't all that bad. What killed us was our lack of offense. So i say we go for delgado.
-
Leiter hopes to lead by example
Hey Al, go show Carlos that you left the Mets for greener pastures and he should join you. 653694[/snapback] :lol
-
The Carlos Delgado Letter
I really hope you join the team. I know you're gonna love south florida and it's fans.
-
Marlins Stadium Update
Man, this is really good news. I was already starting to lose all hope of getting a deal for the financing done.