Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

minus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by minus

  1. I have the best record in my league 8-1 in a 12 team league. Is a league between friends and playing for a first place prize of 300 dollars....It also a Keepers league which is why I have Chris Henry on my bench to keep him next year since he was a waiver wire addition...I acquired Fitzgerald and Cutler on a trade for D.Anderson and Deshaun Foster... QB Peyton Manning QB Jay Cutler RB Marshawn Lynch RB Kevin Jones RB Enerst Grahm RB Ahman Green RB Chris Henry WR Chad Johnson WR Admin Fitzgerald WR David Patten WR Kevein Walters
  2. I'd check the waiver wire, but given the choice of the two, I would have to say Ginn, just because of Chad's health. He's not going to be a focal point. Ginn was my waiver wire picked. It was between Ginn or Reggie Williams (Jags) so it was an easy choice to pick up Ginn. Alright, I'm going with Ginn... Thanks you for your opinions. I just had some doubts since Chad is Chad.....
  3. Quick Fantasy Football question: I got a dilemma here on who to start as my Flex player.... I have two options for my flex player: Chad Johnson - It seem like he's ok and will start on Sunday against Ravens. He has been disappointing as of late. Ted Ginn Jr. - I just have feeling this guy will have a break out game. Fins are playing 29th ranked pass defense.I'm leaning toward Ginn ... What you guys think>??? Yo, Ramp help a brother out...
  4. WACK!!!!!!!!! Cameron might be thinking Cleo Lemon next year. I get the feeling that Cameron sees Cleo as next year starting QB...
  5. Cleo Lemon to remain Dolphins' starting quarterback Associated Press 1:01 PM EST, November 5, 2007 DAVIE - Cleo Lemon will remain the Dolphins' No. 1 quarterback when Miami plays against Buffalo on Sunday. Coach Cam Cameron announced the move Monday, ending speculation that rookie John Beck would get his first NFL start for the winless Dolphins. "We have two guys who don't have a lot of experience," Cameron said. "We're going to need them both." Trent Green started the first five games, but his season ended Oct. 20 when he went on injured reserve following his second severe concussion in 13 months. The Dolphins have lost their last three games with Lemon as the quarterback. Beck was the first quarterback the Dolphins drafted in the first or second round since Dan Marino.
  6. minus replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Rotational system will probably return once smaller countries start bitching about Cup staying in Europe....
  7. IS it me or Channing Crowder one of the most over hyped Dolphins player? Joey Porter ehhhhh...I hope they make better desicions on FA. I like our draft class from last year but can't say samething about FA....
  8. RB is not a need even if Ronnie needs to take a year off. I'm ok with Chatman and Booker. Dolphins need rebuild that awful defense. Fins need to trade down and pick up extra picks.
  9. Downtown Miami isn't exactly population concentration. Miami is not like other big cities that are more centralized. The fact is that Miami is so decentralized that honestly don't think there an ideal "spot" for a stadium. Little Havana is really close to downtown Miami anyways...A good place for a new stadium will be the land by I-75 on 138th Exit...
  10. Here another reason why American Football won' be a global game: RUGBY Why should Europeans play American Football if they already have something similar and perhaps more exciting in Rugby?
  11. minus replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I recently made a promise that I'll stop drinking beer for two months so I can get in better shape to play for this ametour soccer team. I don't know if I'll be able to hold up.... :\ Dont make a silly promise like that. Just work out more. I just broke it... Damn, I could last. My brother in law came to my house with a twelve pack of corona.... :confused
  12. minus replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    So I found a new home brew store and it blew away the one I used to go to. The guy has a computer program that can give you recipes for any type of beer and he will measure it all instead of getting it in a box. I bought all the ingredients for my molassase stout beer that I will send in to the sam adams contest. I added almost 13 pounds of malts to it, which is ALOT more than normal. The guy at the store called the beer I was making a monster. It should easily be over 8% alc. We'll see how it turns out... I also picked up the ingredients for a wiezenbock, which will be my first wheat beer. This one should be around 6% per the guy at the store. On a side note I asked him about Westverletern 12, and he said he has had it a few times and, "lives up to the hype". Wheat beer is awsome... I had Samuel Adam berry wheat beer? I think that was the one. It was awsome. Damn, I've become the spokesperson for Samuel Adam. They got great beer...
  13. minus replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I recently made a promise that I'll stop drinking beer for two months so I can get in better shape to play for this ametour soccer team. I don't know if I'll be able to hold up.... :\
  14. minus replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Samuel Adam October fest beer OWNZZ!!!!!
  15. Cape's dorm room. :notworthy LOL!!!!!!!!
  16. minus replied to MiMi's topic in Off-Topic
    OMG IT'S A GIRL AGE / SEX (Always gotta double check) / LOCATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. I smoke a good ammount on the weekend with my wife and a few close people. :lol @ saying coke is as safe as pot. I know right.... Cocaine is easier to become an addict and the drug hell alot more harmful...
  18. the fins won't turn it around while Braylon and Quinn have big games... yes Quinn :lol Quinn is starting??? You're right ... I'm not expecting much from Fins especially with Cleo Lemon a QB.
  19. Future confrontation with Iran is just around the corner. Iran really up to no good unlike Iraq who DID NOT HAVE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION....
  20. Is there any Marlins fans ??? :lol
  21. Im guessing phone lines will be tied up everywhere with all the new subscriptions in the US. LOL ..... True....
  22. Riverfront? I haven't been there in ages...
  23. Could it be my baggy jeans Or my gold teeth That make me different from ya'll Ain't trippin dog But listen dog I've been raised a little different yall I'm just doing my thang These are my ghetto slangs And I'm representing thug sh*t cause I'm a thug All day every day Car is ugly unless you are a wannaaaa beee Gangster....
  24. minus replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    This guy is an idiot....
  25. I know what you mean, furcalchick. It's not all his fault. True ...True..... One of the lowest payroll if not the lowest (not really sure).. He has to rely on young players and not on proven players especially when it comes to pitching.... I don't think that I should even post about Marlins anymore. Wayne Huizinga,Jefrey Loria and Bud Selig for allowing Loria to purchase the club have made me anti-mlb. I hate what they have done to Fish.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.