Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I feel bad for Fredi

Featured Replies

as you know, fredi used to be our third base coach before he went over to be the marlins manager, and just watching some of these games makes me feel so bad for him right now. he's trying his best (despite the critics on this board) and yet, can't put something together. it's sad really to see him loss after loss. now the team is in last and riding an 8 game losing streak...ouch. i just hope things turn around for fredi soon, i can't see him like this for much longer. i think sometimes, he wishes he was still with the braves. good luck the rest of the year though.

 

for the record, i think the marlins should have kept girardi.

Meh. Giradi would have the same record, if not worse. Injuries have hurt this team, not Fredi. Don't feel bad for him either, that nice high 6 figure salary and getting to live in his hometown I am sure makes him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He'll be fine.

If the great Joe G got his wish, Josh Johnson, Ricky Nolasco and Anibal wouldnt be hurt because theyd prob never have been called up to the majors. But since he was forced to call up the lack of talent that was Josh Johnson he found a way to injure the hell out of him. I MISS JOE G!

Fredi will be fine. The owner likes him, the mgt likes him and even if the fans (some) do not, the ownership does not really care. That is one thing you can say about them.

Fredi doesn't light a fire under these guys, he doesn't yell at em much (from what I've seen)..

He doesn't do enough to get em going..

I know I've stuck up for him most of the time but enough is enough..

Fredi doesn't light a fire under these guys, he doesn't yell at em much (from what I've seen)..

He doesn't do enough to get em going..

I know I've stuck up for him most of the time but enough is enough..

 

It would seem that would be the case, but you never know. What I do know is that I could yell in your face all day long and you would still make a shi**y major league pitcher. As for the defense, I think (I know) thats more related to Perry Hill being gone. These guys cant be thinking, "hmmmm, theres no Joe G to yell at us, LETS SUCK AT OUR JOBS!"

Fredi doesn't light a fire under these guys, he doesn't yell at em much (from what I've seen)..

He doesn't do enough to get em going..

I know I've stuck up for him most of the time but enough is enough..

 

It would seem that would be the case, but you never know. What I do know is that I could yell in your face all day long and you would still make a shi**y major league pitcher. As for the defense, I think (I know) thats more related to Perry Hill being gone. These guys cant be thinking, "hmmmm, theres no Joe G to yell at us, LETS SUCK AT OUR JOBS!"

Yeah but Joe seemed to get them to want to play a lot better.

I know what you mean, furcalchick. It's not all his fault.

 

True ...True.....

 

One of the lowest payroll if not the lowest (not really sure).. He has to rely on young players and not on proven players especially when it comes to pitching.... I don't think that I should even post about Marlins anymore. Wayne Huizinga,Jefrey Loria and Bud Selig for allowing Loria to purchase the club have made me anti-mlb. I hate what they have done to Fish.

Fredi doesn't light a fire under these guys, he doesn't yell at em much (from what I've seen)..

He doesn't do enough to get em going..

I know I've stuck up for him most of the time but enough is enough..

 

It would seem that would be the case, but you never know. What I do know is that I could yell in your face all day long and you would still make a shi**y major league pitcher. As for the defense, I think (I know) thats more related to Perry Hill being gone. These guys cant be thinking, "hmmmm, theres no Joe G to yell at us, LETS SUCK AT OUR JOBS!"

Yeah but Joe seemed to get them to want to play a lot better.

joe g also seemed to have alot healthier team...and had pitchers who threw strikes from time to time

as you know, fredi used to be our third base coach before he went over to be the marlins manager, and just watching some of these games makes me feel so bad for him right now. he's trying his best (despite the critics on this board) and yet, can't put something together. it's sad really to see him loss after loss. now the team is in last and riding an 8 game losing streak...ouch. i just hope things turn around for fredi soon, i can't see him like this for much longer. i think sometimes, he wishes he was still with the braves. good luck the rest of the year though.

 

for the record, i think the marlins should have kept girardi.

 

it's good that you have empathy but don't feel too bad for such a dumb person

Meh. Giradi would have the same record, if not worse. Injuries have hurt this team, not Fredi. Don't feel bad for him either, that nice high 6 figure salary and getting to live in his hometown I am sure makes him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He'll be fine.

Hear Hear!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.