Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HelmsE

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HelmsE

  1. WOOOOOOOO!
  2. Here's to hoping D-Train and Marlins can shatter the hopes and dreams of New Yorkers everywhere :cheers
  3. Texas is toast. Ugly day in the Big 12. I love it. The only way today could be better is if a highly overrated Nebraska team lost to Iowa State.
  4. Tonight was the biggest win for CU since beating Nebraska 62-36 in 2001. For a program which has been hit hard in the last few years this was an incredibly important win.
  5. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Buffs win!!!!
  6. Despite an overall disappointment of a season, it was great to see the Marlins sweep the Cubbies. That being said, I'm rooting for the Cubs to make the post-season now that the series is over. As with everyone else, I would absolutely love to see the Marlins keep the Mets out of the playoffs
  7. He's just trying to get info on the inmates at the local jail. :lol
  8. I think this will be a good move in the end. If nothing else it gives someone else a shot and frankly it will be hard to play worse than Grossman has been playing. That being said, neither of the two are going to be a long term solution for the Bears.
  9. It's just a shame he won't be retiring in a Marlins jersey. Great guy, great player, lets up the fans give him the respect he deserves if he comes to the plate.
  10. Rocky Mountain Showdown on Saturday: CU vs. CSU. CU is looking much better than last year (not hard to do) so hopefully we can crush the Rams down in Denver.
  11. I watched this at least 10 times in the last 24 hours and it gets better every time.
  12. I'm glad to see this change made if nothing else for the pure fact that it shakes the lineup around a bit.
  13. What an ugly surrounding area.Thats about as low class as you can get :confused I think a perfect counter to this is to look at Coor's Field in Denver. It was build in an industrial part of Northern Denver, quite close to Five Points, the worst part of Denver in terms of crime. Heading to "LoDo" now you would have no idea. The area quickly became classy, clean, and great for the economy of the city.
  14. I think Rich and Tommy do a fine job in the booth.
  15. HelmsE replied to yenta's topic in Off-Topic
    Is this a joke or just borderline racist?
  16. Hawaii -60 vs. Northern Colorado Week 1....I've never seen a line that big....I don't even think Temple @ USC would be a 60 point line. That's a great line. Is that game being played up in Greeley?
  17. Hawaii -60 vs. Northern Colorado Week 1....I've never seen a line that big....I don't even think Temple @ USC would be a 60 point line. That's a great line. Is that game being played up in Greeley?
  18. :-|

    HelmsE replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    the was the worst game I think I have ever seen from all aspects... Marlins, Giants, Umpires just an abortion of a game This game was simply just painful to watch from all sides. I'm generally optimistic about this team but after an outing like that it's hard to find many positives (Hermida was hitting well at least.) These are just series which are best to forget about and move on.
  19. This is simply f***ing painful to watch
  20. Alright, it's time for Hanley to shine
  21. Well, could have been worse I suppose. Time to get some of those runs back here...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.