Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HelmsE

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HelmsE

  1. Well said Admin! :thumbup
  2. Democrat
  3. I think Petty could do a pretty solid job. That being said I am not a fan of half time shows in generally no matter who it is.
  4. I'd like to see this. I've heard of Miller's tattoos but have yet to see any good pictures of them.
  5. I'd love to see something along the lines of, "The guys a total douche. No heart. Always lolligagging around on the bases. A total cancer in the clubhouse. No body likes him. He'll be a total bust" I don't know why Mike Lowell is being brought up. :lol
  6. No World For Tomorrow by Coheed. It's not even a contest for me. Definitely. Claudio is best thing to happen to music in a long time. :blink:
  7. This is the strangest thing I have ever seen. What the f*** is this and how does a clown with a spear riding a donkey relate to either of your schools?
  8. Granted Rollins did have an excellent year but I simply can't see how he deserves the MVP over Holliday. Holliday's numbers are simply great.
  9. :blink: interesting trade to say the least
  10. This is great. I'll be snagging this after work today.
  11. Who wants an empty orange seat t-shirt? :notworthy
  12. Christ, this is awful.
  13. I just hope the winner of the Kansas-Mizzou game doesn't screw it up in the Big XII title game They will. I agree sadly as I would like to see either team playing for the national championship. Nebraska - Colorado on Friday. I would love to see Colorado finish up with a 6-6 record and a bowl bid but after last week's pathetic performance I am not optimistic.
  14. A-Rod was more than deserving of this award this year. Glad to see the voters got it right.
  15. Good move by the Red Sox. Lowell in Boston just makes sense currently.
  16. HelmsE replied to Lefty's topic in Off-Topic
    hahaha, i've never seen this before.
  17. Would have been cooler if they started the season against the Mariners (I mean, come on!) but it should still be a good show. That is a bit odd they went with Oakland instead of Seattle as it would have been a perfect match-up to start the season in Japan.
  18. http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1641...ern-Warfare/p1/ cant wait already...creat a class? listen to the communications of the other team? where do i sign up? You can play the ultimate video game.... http://www.marines.com The only thing that sucks is there's no respawns. Interesting and odd plug for the Marines...
  19. I still don't get why you want to sh*t without your load hitting water first. Welcome to Bulgaria... if you're lucky that is. I generally spend my time squatting over turkish toilets.
  20. Welcome to the boards
  21. An article I just read yesterday showed that we have gone from a 60% favorable rating in Turkey to a 10% favorable rating in just 4 years. All of the moderate Islamic countries' ratings have gone the same direction, down. Those numbers do not surprise me one bit which is a shame.
  22. HelmsE replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I blame Nebraska
  23. It's going to be another long year for the Buffs... sigh
  24. I don't see anything wrong with making this mandatory, it simply makes sense.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.