Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HelmsE

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HelmsE

  1. bummer for them...
  2. I'm not sure I can even pinpoint my favorite beer but of the listed options, there will always be a soft spot in my heart for PBR. Don't get my wrong, I'm not saying it is a good beer by any means, it is not, but oh the memories.
  3. Rotoworld got it right this time.
  4. HelmsE replied to El Guapo's topic in Sports
    I would love to see the Hawk make it
  5. "Faithfully" by Journey +1
  6. Happy Birthday! You could always buy cigars and go to a strip club if that's your sort of thing
  7. although we'll probably never know for sure, I have a hard time believing Clemens on this one.
  8. I checked the BIOS and the hard drive is not being read as you suspected. I wasn't able to open it up last night as I don't have my manual and was afraid of doing even more damage to the computer as I'm not the most technically literate person but will look for some manuals/instructions online today and give it a go.
  9. Interesting. I like the idea of bringing both Cantu and McPherson in.
  10. Although I don't necessarily think Olsen will bounce back to his 2006 form this year, I simply can't see us trading him away with the current state of our pitching staff. There are too many hole and unestablished players to trade away a "veteren" like Olsen.
  11. So, I have an Acer Aspire 3000 notebook computer that runs Windows XP Home Edition. I was watching the first quarter Colorado-Alabama game online the other night when all of a sudden my laptop froze and I was forced to restart it using by using the power button as opposed to a proper restart. Upon turning it back on, the computer spent an unusually long amount of time on the Acer splash screen. About midway through the loading bar at the bottom of the screen it changed to a black screen, similar to MS-DOS. It displays some text which I don't recall exactly but something similar to starting up/searching for operating system and finally displays "Operating System not Found" at the bottom of the screen. My only option at this point to restart my computer. Each time restarting my computer, it did the exact same process. I then took the cd that came with the computer and in hopes of booting it up in safe mode or reverting to a previously known configuration but upon trying to this I am told that it cannot find a hard drive attached to the computer, despite the fact that I have both an internal and external hard drive. So there it is, I'm assuming my computer is shot but figured it was worth tossing out to the forum. Living in a small Rhodope town of 4,000 doesn't exactly help my chances of taking it somewhere to be fixed so I'm hoping this is something I could attempt to fix myself. Any thoughts?
  12. Steve Kerr still remains one of my favorite players of all time.
  13. excellent, thanks guys. It looks like there is a good chance one of those sites will have the game tonight. Oddly enough ESPN360 is free in the US and Mexico but not internationally.
  14. Mom of the year? She's doing a great job setting a good example for her daughter. Who the hell is Hannah Montana anyways?
  15. I like this move for the Padres. With only one million guaranteed it is a pretty low-risk, high potential reward move. I would love to see Prior shake off his injury problems and have a solid year.
  16. happy birthday. Have a good one!
  17. I was curious if anyone knows of any good sites to stream sports online. I'm hoping to watch the Buffs game tomorrow evening on ESPN but have yet to find a site that has ESPN available. Any thoughts?
  18. 4-5 days of snowboarding, eating kebabche, and drinking in the Balkans.
  19. I wish him nothing but the best of luck in Kansas City.
  20. i was hoping for another brick joke
  21. so far I was given 2.5 liters of "domashno" wine, a liter of rakia, and a pair of slippers... gotta love trips back to the host family
  22. Although I doubt we could sign him for $750K like a few people mentioned, I would not be opposed to giving Prior a shot if the price is right. Despite all his injuries he is a solid pitcher and with a bit of luck he could return to being a solid starter. In all honestly, we don't have a whole lot to lose.
  23. Any idea who FSU plays the first 3 games next season? I'm pretty sure the Buffs head down to Florida early season. yes, you will get your asses handed to you i believe the third weekend in sept... dont forget your lube! (hehe, i kid...) because nobody in 1a would want to schedule only one game at doak, we are going to be scheduling two 1-aa teams next year. both of those games will be played at the beginning of the season. so, the damage will probably be limited to our bowl game against kentucky. I'd prefer to play a full FSU squad but it won't hurt to have an easier game when the next three teams CU plays are West Virginia, Texas, and Kansas.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.