Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HelmsE

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HelmsE

  1. I'll be interested to see if they keep the same general "feel" to the logo and uniforms or if they use the name change as an opportunity to completely change the team's image.
  2. That is a huge rat... I won't not be stoked to see one of those cruising around
  3. Any idea who FSU plays the first 3 games next season? I'm pretty sure the Buffs head down to Florida early season.
  4. HelmsE replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Nice looking ring...
  5. I hope the Saban rumors aren't true. I can't believe a program such as West Virginia would be actively pursuing a coach who has failed his last two teams and has shown nothing close to dedication to a team while being a coach.
  6. 20 players is quite a bit though all things considered.
  7. "Your chicken serving skills are a 10." :lol
  8. I love the guy in the Marlins jersey with the black cap
  9. HelmsE replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    "I am still considering getting him a game for his Nintendo. Maybe something like Barbie as the Island Princess or Dancing with the Stars ... I know he will just love them," the father said, tongue-in-cheek. :lol classic
  10. Tony Romo, Randy Moss and Reggie Wayne combine for a total of 19 points... Thus my #1 seeded team exits the playoffs early
  11. Why, you planning on committing a capital crime? Because the only one's who this is good news for are criminals that live in the trash state. *sigh* Not surprised by this response. Like a few others here, I'm on the fence as well about capital punishment. I see some merit for it in heinous crimes but I also feel that the negatives in general outweigh the positives. I don't think that capital punishment is a deterrent for criminals in any way, shape, or form so the issue comes down to revenge and possibly a form of closure for the victims and their families. I am also troubled by the fact that it allows certain individuals to "play god" and determine whether someone has the right to live. Finally, Dodge stated that innocent people have been executed in the past, which I have read a bit about in university, and that in itself is just a tragedy.
  12. This kid is just hilarious to me.
  13. Nice pics. Sounds like you had a good time.
  14. Well done with the Marlins Jersey as your were touring.
  15. Oh, and Jorge Julio won the NL CY Young!!! HAHAHA :notworthy I love it
  16. HelmsE replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    This thread made my morning.
  17. I don't blame Petrino for this too much, as you guys have mentioned, he signed up for this job under very different circumstances. I personally think Saban's move was a bit more pathetic.
  18. HelmsE replied to El Guapo's topic in Sports
    even more incredible is that someone is already willing to pay $117 for them
  19. HelmsE replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    I would love to see the Marlins bring back the white pinstripe vests with teal underneath.
  20. I don't think I can handle another season of Moehler...
  21. I would rather have someone just shoot Obama. It beats having one guy die than a whole blimp-full. :blink: This comment just came out of nowhere...
  22. I have never seen so many new/old members who never post on MB.com than I have in the last 24 hours
  23. Jesus, that lineup is absurd.
  24. I see valid points to both articles. I think LeBatard makes a good point that the management does deserve the benefit of the doubt with what they have done in the past but Hyde also makes some valid points in terms of commitment to a team and fanbase.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.