Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HelmsE

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HelmsE

  1. Not a bad career path for Girardi at all. One season in Florida, wins manager of the year, has a year off and then gets offered the job by the most well known team in the world. It'll be interesting to see how he does.
  2. I've never been more heated at something in sports that didn't involve my team then that classless Georgia celebration. Absolute bulls***, lowball move by Richt to not only plan that but to execute it, on a neutral field no less. I'll never ever support showing up a team. I guess when you're program isn't on the level of your rival you have to resort to tactics like that. Says a lot about Georgia football in one snapshot. I hope Florida comes back and kicks their f***ing ass. What exactly happened? I can't get TVUPlayer to work to watch the game...
  3. Today is the only time I will cheer for the Texas Longhorns. I would love to see Nebraska once again get their beat solidly... In other news, Jon Mayor, a five-star prospect and one of the most sought after linebackers in the nation commited to CU today.
  4. Colorado beats Texas Tech 31-26. Apparently the defense didn't look great but I'll take a Big 12 win nonetheless
  5. Jordon Dizon, leading the league in tackles, returns an interception 42 yards for his first touchdown as a Buff... 24-6
  6. Colorado up 14-6 at the half... could be better, could be worse Good luck in the 2nd Ramp
  7. Wheatly incercepts and runs it back to the Texas Tech 15... not a bad start here
  8. Cody Hawkings completes a pass on 4th and goal at the 2 to the the Buffs up 14-0... :thumbup
  9. CU goes 91 yards in 10 plays for a touchdown on the the first possession... good to see
  10. Buffs at Texas Tech starting now... should be a good one. Any idea where I can steam ABC online for free?
  11. Thanks for the mixes bobbob, I snagged the alt-country and punk mixes and will be grabbing the last one a bit later
  12. An old one but still a classic... :thumbup
  13. Now I kinda hope that Ohio St loses this weekend. Me too. I'm glad to see BC get out with a win. Hopefully I can find some highlights of it somewhere today.
  14. Tough loss for the Rockies. If they can hold the Red Sox offense to 2 runs they absolutely need to take advantage of it. It's going to be a tough hole to get out of but going back to Denver you never know. Coor's Field will be going nuts either way
  15. HelmsE replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    I remember coming back from the CU-Oklahoma game and watching the game with my buddy from New York... needless to say, he was not pleased the rest of the night
  16. I would go with the ipod touch... I'm just not sold that the iphone is worth shelling out that much cash for
  17. oh the memories...
  18. nice, thanks bobbob, I'll be grabbing these tomorrow morning
  19. It seems to be a pretty strange situation shaping up... I'll be interested to see how things turn out
  20. I've heard good things about Indietorrent as well. I'll have to do some scouting for an invite I suppose
  21. christ that's a lot of money... i can't even wrap my head around a figure like that
  22. I think we'll see the Rockies bounce back offensively against Shilling tonight. I think the bigger question will be if their staff can quiet the Red Sox's bats.
  23. ESPN's Bottom 10 after Week 8 (Theme: Weird Al Yankovic songs) 1. FIU 0-7 ("Like A Surgeon") 2. Utah State 0-7 ("I Can't Watch This") 3. Marshall 0-7 ("Stop Draggin' My Car Around") 4. North Texas 1-6 ("Born To Be Mild") 5. Notre Dame 1-7 ("You Don't Take Your Showers") 6. Northern Illinois 1-7 ("Alternative Polka") 7. Minnesota 1-7 ("The Biggest Ball Of Twine In Minnesota") 8. Idaho 1-7 ("Livin' In the Fridge") 9. Louisiana-Lafayette 1-7 ("Cajun Paradise") 10. SMU 1-6 ("Callin' In Sick") Why was Nebraska dropped from the list this week after another loss... damn shame
  24. TIGERS (Red Sox): Kordell Stewart to Michael Westbrook. Nuff said. Brings a smile to my face every time

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.