Everything posted by Starbrownies
- Jeff Frenchy Demoted to AA
-
NFL Offseason
Lamont Jordan is scramble eggs. I cannot believe they passed up on Rashard Mendenhall, what idiots!
-
Official NBA Draft Thread
The Big Cock!
-
Should Dan Uggla be in the HR Derby this year ?
Hopefully he joins and gets Bobby Abreu syndrome.
-
Jerry Manuel is a "gangster"
It's gangsta, not "Gangster".
-
Mets fire Randolph
Jerry Manuel is hilarious.
-
Billy Wagner at it again!
f*** Wagner. After a 1-2-3, 2K save? I know he's probably a top 5 closer in the league but he can't get a big save at all!
-
Mets fire Randolph
And peterson! thank the lord. hire Mazzone next year!
- Billy Wagner at it again!
-
Mets need to be sellers
Lol. You guys know you're loving the Mets playing like sh*t. Seriously, everyone needs to be gone from this team. 2006 was our year and we let it slip by. Old hags need to go and we need youth for this damn team! I wouldn't say "loving." We don't talk about the Mets everyday, and I don't really think we have a "rival." Some people hate the Mets on here, but, in general, we just care about the Marlins. Btw, why did you post this here? Don't the Mets have a board? The "Major League Baseball section" is usually to discuss injuries, certain players, etc. Not to tell us that another team needs to have a fire sale (opinion), and basically tell us all, to "F off." The F part was some sarcasm but I guess you don't have the thickest skin. I post here because I like this message board. I did kinda get the sarcasm...but you're not really gonna get any opinions, on here b/c a. We don't really watch the Mets every night (as you'd like to think), and b. Some of us, just don't care. This type of post should probably be posted on the Mets board, where I'm sure Mets fans are more than ready to bash the team, just like you have. Or do you not like them? Anyways, good luck the rest of the year. Are you a real person? Seem too kind. :whistle
-
Mets need to be sellers
Lol. You guys know you're loving the Mets playing like sh*t. Seriously, everyone needs to be gone from this team. 2006 was our year and we let it slip by. Old hags need to go and we need youth for this damn team! I wouldn't say "loving." We don't talk about the Mets everyday, and I don't really think we have a "rival." Some people hate the Mets on here, but, in general, we just care about the Marlins. Btw, why did you post this here? Don't the Mets have a board? The "Major League Baseball section" is usually to discuss injuries, certain players, etc. Not to tell us that another team needs to have a fire sale (opinion), and basically tell us all, to "F off." The F part was some sarcasm but I guess you don't have the thickest skin. I post here because I like this message board.
-
D-Train back in the rotation
My favorite pitcher. Meh... i watched and it just sucked.
-
Mets need to be sellers
Lol. You guys know you're loving the Mets playing like sh*t. Seriously, everyone needs to be gone from this team. 2006 was our year and we let it slip by. Old hags need to go and we need youth for this damn team!
-
Mets need to be sellers
140Million of utter fail. Keep Maine, Santana, Wright, Reyes, Beltran and sell everyone else. This roster is too old. Fire willie, fire omar, fire the entire coaching staff. Season is officially over. /rant. F U Marlin Fans. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
-
Heat get the #2 overall pick
I wonder how starbrownies is feelin' right about now. And my computer was f'd up so I had to wait a good month and a half for repairs. yea alot of mets fans computers had problems during may, i dont know way though :mischief If you looked at my account, you would have saw that I hadn't logged on since mid April.
-
MLB Infielder Draft
Wright Ramirez Utley Pujols Reyes Cabrera Morneau Howard Gonzalez Fielder Uggla Zimmerman
-
Heat get the #2 overall pick
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
-
2008 MLB Draft
Hosmer drop please......
-
Post game 6/04 MARLINS BEAT BRAVES
I just looked at stats and OMG... Dan Uggly has 20 home runs? He thinks he Chase Utley or something. Hanley with 60 SOs but otherwise his stats look nice.
-
World Series (Early predictions)
Right now I have to go with Cubs/Angels.
-
Heat get the #2 overall pick
I wonder how starbrownies is feelin' right about now. Didn't I say the Heat weren't going to get the #1 overall? And my computer was f'd up so I had to wait a good month and a half for repairs. Knicks have a lot of options and hopefully we take Eric Gordon or Jerryd Balyess, if not try and trade to get multiple picks and select a guard (CDR, Westbrook, Augustin, etc) and Javelle McGee who I see A LOT of Camby in.
-
Post game 6/04 MARLINS BEAT BRAVES
Been gone for a little while and how are the Marlins 6 games above .500? It's a fluke. By time July roles around, you'll be fighting the Nats and Braves for 3rd place.
-
Miggy Starts at 1B
but but but, he's the best young 3rd basemen in baseball!
-
NFL Mock Drafts
but but but but you got Teddy Gin! IMO you're taking a penn state guy tomorrow, King or Connor. I would list all the Jets' draft blunders, but Admin's server is only so big. Ehhh, Tangini babby. You can name one blunder and that was a 3rd round bust in Schlegel.
-
NFL Mock Drafts
Penn State linebackers, im no fan of.