Everything posted by MillerTime
-
Ninja Vigilantes
Ninja Vigilantes Busted In New Jersey The streets of Clifton, NJ are a little less safe today after cops arrested two vigilante ninjas who were trying to rid the area of drugs dealers. Cops found Tadieusz Tertkiewicz, 20, and Jesse Trojaniak, 19, sitting in their car, dressed like ninjas. The Detective Captain said they were "wearing tactical vests and armed with knives in sheaths at their waists along with Ninja throwing knives, Chinese throwing stars, four-pointed tacks, swords, bows and arrows." I'm sure all their weapons were plastic and can be found at your local Toys 'R Us. The sad pair told cops they are known on the streets as The Shinobi Warriors. They were on their way to deliver menacing letters to drug dealers. One of the letters said that the ?Shinobi will stop your cruel and sadistic intentions with justified yet, merciful force" and accused dealers and junkies of committing "sins of passing impurity." It's not known how many letters were left on the doors of drug dealers and users. The dudes said that if they were ever confronted by a dealer, they would use their awesome martial arts skills and weapons on them! Oh and one of those threatening letters was delivered to Tadieusz's ex-girlfriend. A nerd with a broken heart is sad thing. They were both charged with weapons possession. Tadieusz was also charged with harassment. He's still in jail on $20,000 bail. Jesse was released. First of all, what do you expect from a dude who has a Vanilla Ice haircut. Second of all, this is exactly why video game nerds should never leave their parents' basement. There's a reason why they spend the rest of their lives playing video games, eating Hot Pockets and getting yelled at by their mom for leaving chunky skid mark stains on their chonies. When they enter the wild, sh*t like this happens!
-
Interesting read on Fredi
Rhodes was acquired for a reason, and he has not been used in some of the most important situations for the Marlins. Whether it's a loyalty thing or a comfort factor, this has been a major mistake on the skipper's part. Agreed.
-
Official Wrestling Discussion
Two posts about Summerslam and not one mention of the awesomeness that was the Y2J/HBK segment? Oh yeah, it was well done by both of them. Gotta love the fact that Y2J made HBK admit that he was retiring because of Jericho. In my opinion this makes Y2J look more heellish. :notworthy WWE is Jericho.
-
2008 Marlins Media Guide
Dunno how I never noticed this, but I'm in the 2008 Media Guide. You can spot me on Andrew Miller's profile, with my wife and father-in-law. We were talking about Gainesville and other nonsense in the tunnels of Dolphin Stadium. The guide has been out for months now, and this is the first I noticed, lol.
-
Post a music video from YouTube thread
">
-
Post a music video from YouTube thread
Hmmm, I fail at posting pictures and video, lol.
-
Meeting Yesterday
790 was speculating that they were talking about a waiver-wire deal or the thought of signing Bonds. Ridiculous, but that is what the hot topic was.
-
Ocho-Cinco...
Sigh. If only the Vikings had Ocho.
-
Ocho-Cinco...
How quick the opinions would change if he signed with the Aw'fins.
-
Joe Mather's catch in the 8th inning...
I could be wrong but I was in the section past the cardinals bullpen, and up high so I had a pretty good side view of it, and it looked like a catch to me. I was sitting by there too. Did you see the dork that was painted in red and had the fruity cape? He looked like he was covered in menstrual blood. :| Was that you?
-
D Train
The D-Train took the first track to the bank.
-
Tours coming down south
October 9th: Blackest of the Black Tour Danzig, Dimmu Borgir, Moonspell, Winds of Plague, Skeleton Witch
-
Depp to be Mad Hatter in 'Alice in Wonderland'
If he is gonna play the Mad hatter in this flick, he should also do so in the next Batman installment.
-
Madden 2009
I suck at Madden. I play Tecmo Bowl.
-
Official Wrestling Discussion
I was gonna go to Wrestlemania 24, but right before i booked the hotel and plane ticket, my friend flaked out and not wanted to go cross country for a week all by myself, i wound up just selling my ticket (for a decent profit) and not going...i'm definitely going to houston next year though Rab has family in Houston so we decided to go (or are in the process of trying to see if we can go, it all depends if the Fish open the season at home or on the road).. Room and Board is free.. ha! All we need to do is pay for the plane tickets and the tickets to the show lol Does it matter where the fish open? There is only 1 wrestemania 25, there are 81 marlins games There's only one Opening Day 2009. Especially since that's when we will be hanging our 2008 WS banner. I'd still take wrestlemania. I couldnt even tell you what happened this opening day or what happened in the first few games of the season. Early april baseball games are forgotten. Wrestlemania is not, IMO. Just go to the clinching game of the world series. World Series clincher >>>>>>> Banner day. Mark Hendrickson started and was solid until he gave up 6 runs in the 4th. The year before that was a Mitre start where we got thrashed by the Phils. Yeah, that was off the top of my head. What?
-
Waechter to DL
Like the mustard.
- Celebrity Deaths
-
Waechter to DL
Mark has been pretty ok out of the pen.
-
Dunn'Back
Kinda scary that they now have Reynolds and Dunn in the same lineup.
-
Artest
i was pissed when i heard artest got traded. the kings are my favorite team and they've been making crappy moves these last couple of years. first they traded my favorite player, peja, for artest. then they trade away bibby who i didn't really like but was a decent PG. now they trade away the best player on our current team, damn it. Man, being a Kings fan is just as hard as being a Sonics fan! :notworthy
-
Dunn'Back
Dunn in pinstripes at the end of the year?
-
Wild Card
ok but dudes what does this have to do with the wild card We are in contention for the wild card. The Mets and Brewers are ahead of us. We want to either win the WC or the NL East :thumbup
-
Celebrity Deaths
Add Chef, Isaac Hayes to the list.
-
Batman=Chasing Amy
So, I went to see Batman for the 2nd time tonight. I tried to get tixs for the IMAX screening, but was shut out. So, here I am, 45 mins before show time, at the Oakwood, watching the commercials and eating some popcorn. I happened to notice that as the time started to get closer to the movie start, that there weren't too many people seated yet. I took a look around the auditorium, and noticed that there were quite a few females in attendance. Then, like the bar scene in "Chasing Amy, where Benkie realizes that he was in a lesbian bar" it hit me. I turned to the girls behind me and asked what movie they were waiting for. Sure enough, I was in the wrong theater. It turns out I was in "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2." Needless to say, we shared a laugh, and I went to the more appropriately packed theater to watch my flick. Just had to share with you guys my random evening.
-
Posted on Espn
i think it would really help the marlins players if more fans came to the games. yes, the marlins are ranked near the top on tv ratings but the players can't hear all the people watching from home cheering for them and showing them that we appretiate the way they're playing. also if they're not doing so well the fans in the stands would motivate them to try harder to win each game. it's just a shame that only 16,000 people come out per game to see the games for a team that's doing so well and still in competition, cheering them on could go a long way. although the number of fans that come to games should have nothing to do when anaylzing the possibility of winning a division. we have the best pitching in the NL East and just as good of an offense as the phillies. If we did not play in a bathroom after someone took a hot shower, I bet more people would attend. I attend games. Sometimes I question why I bother going outside in South Florida though.