Everything posted by Mephisto
-
Countdown to the final 25
Looks like Ben Howard is an Isotope this year 721530[/snapback] He'll be in good company. Bump, Wayne and Spooneybarger. 721564[/snapback] Spooney dosent belong in that group. Those guys got send down because they blew it their chance, while spooney is in there becasue he got hurt.
-
AP Survey says McGwire may not get in
I think Palmeiro takes drugs to "enchance" his "performance", but I don't think he took steriods. 720640[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol :lol
-
Marlins interested in Bobby Higginson?
i wonder what he would do if they try to give him a free past :mischief2
-
Got the PSP
They give presents for easter now? 719297[/snapback] "They" always have. Go back to Israel, Jew. :mischief 720815[/snapback] I don't and I'am not a jew
-
Ryan Jorgensen's Spring Training Journal - 3/25
Thanks for doing these Journals Jorgy. Good luck down in Burque, hopefully you tear AAA apart so that you can make your debut soon.
-
Blaine Neal joins the dark side
Here, this will please all... F**k the Red Sox, Yankees, and Mets!!! 720184[/snapback] thats not enough you forgot the the m%$herf*&*i*g Braves and Cubs
-
Blaine Neal joins the dark side
F**k the Yankees!!! 718766[/snapback] F**k the Red Sox!! 719073[/snapback] f*** the Braves!!!
-
NYC promised Super Bowl in 2010 if...
this is a little off topic but that stadium would also make a world class soccer stadium. IMO that stadium is not ugly at all
-
How did Ramon Castro get on the SC top 10 list?
:plain 718642[/snapback] because he and kobe have things in common
-
Pick the First
Hit- Pierre Double - Cabrera Triple - Sea Bass HR - Delgado RBI - Cabrera Run Scored - Pierre Stolen Base - Pierre Caught Stealing - Castillo Error - Cabrera Win - Beckett (+1) 1
-
25 man roster looks like...
So im guessing that nobody thinks Wilson Delgado will win a job right? Easley is going to do all the infield back up? 715567[/snapback] he's added in the mix with that battle between dillion, harris, and willingham.
-
Catholicism
it also wont happen because if the church is going to make this change i think they'll do it from the priest all the way up to the pope instead of just making the change for the priest.
-
Catholicism
i think i would be open to allow priest to marry under that proposal. Let priest marry, but if they want to move up they have to give that up. Also didnt Jesus ask his apostals to drop everything and follow him? Thats why the change was made to not allow priest to marry, because if the apostals couldnt than neither should priest. BTW: My brother was going to become a priest until he met his wife. So I see your point. He would have made a fine priest too.
-
Last Place
I know it's too early to hit the panic button. But still I would feel quite a bit better if we were 11-6 and leading the NL in runs scored. 715805[/snapback] in that case we would be saying:"thats a sign of whats to come in the regular season"
-
Catholicism
i know that at first priest could mary, but that changed and I think is better that they dont get to marry. I think is very noble to give up your sexual life to become a priest.
-
Catholicism
What do you think are the 3 most important things about being Catholic? 1. Understand that jesus dies for our sin and that he resurected on the third day(body and soul) 2. that theres only one god 3. that mary is the mother of god and that she's holy Do you consider yourself a cultural Catholic or a spiritual Catholic? Both Do you have problems mingling with Catholics from different background i.e. Irish, German, Hispanic? No n your opinion, are other religions a legitimate manifestation of God calling another people even though it's through a different religion. For example Islam or Buddhism. Islam is similar to christianity. If you look at it is very similar theres some big diffrences but they are similar, and they belive in the same god as we do, and in the same prophets except for Muhamed(sp) and they think Jesus was a prophet instead of the son of god. When Buddhism was first creaty it was just a set a theory on what you should do live a good life as good person, somewhere down the line people started worshiping Buddha, and their wrong. But i belive in the theories of Buddhism because they are also similar to how cristians should live their life. The Church will never allow priest to marry. The Church is all about tradition and this one of the strongest traditions there is. When you become a Priest you vow to serve only god and not have sex nor marry. Now if some sick man becomes a preist to have sex with kids thats a mortal sin, and the Church should not protect them and punish them severly for their actions.
-
Man admits to killing Jessica Lunsford
Didn't we retire ol' sparky? 714522[/snapback] yea, but we still have the lethal injection.
-
Ryan Jorgensen's Spring Training Journal - 3/18
The Mets had Franco as their captain. I think they were the first to come up with it. Right now I think only the Red Sox and the Yanks have captains. Im not sure if Jeter wears a C on his uniform though. Oh, and Arod was named the Rangers captain right before he was traded.
-
Disney's New CEO
I had no idea that Jobs was the Pixar Chief Executive.
-
Lefty Or Righty
im righty, but my nephew can do EVERYTHING with both hands
-
Split-Squads today 3/18
As of right now I think DeFelice should win the job. I know many want Treanor because he's finally getting a chance after so long, but we have to have the best backup cather win the job, and right now the best catcher has being DeFelice. I also agree that Mackeon has a challange in trying to get the five catchers to get enough at bats. Its going to be interesting to see how he figures it out.
-
Rock Bottom- The Colorado Suckies
I think they already are off the books for hampton, and I dont think they have to pay neagle anything.
-
Calle 8
How come there are no mullato festivals? Everyone hates us thats why. 710295[/snapback] screw that!! cafe con leche people get no party either 710505[/snapback] thats the same thing as mulato
-
Question about the Jupiter Hammerheads games!
H-Berry, Just edited my reply to you (which you didn't see.) Don't buy through TicketMaster. Just go to the Gate (Roger Dean Stadium ticket office.) Seats (all prices) will be available. If you love baseball, I encourage you to become a Hammerheads fan. 709437[/snapback] One of my fondest baseball memories was attending a Hammerheads game a few years back...I went to watch a young pitcher named Dontrelle Willis. There was also this guy playing third named Miguel Cabrera. Unbelievable. 709615[/snapback] Thats awesome! I never really had an interest in going to any Hammerhead game before a few weeks ago. I remember some people saying how great Hermida was and how he might be great in a few years; so I thought it would be interesting to watch him play and also the other guys play. Hermida could be the next big named player. And I can say I saw him when he was a Hammerhead. 709644[/snapback] Hermida is going to start the year in Carolina, if I'am not mistaken.
- Sugar & Spice