Everything posted by Ashley
-
Is it ok to...
lol No, speaking from experience... you know the damn story
-
What's your ringtone?
"Rock With You"- Michael Jackson is my default ringtone. I think i've had it for a almost a year already. I really need to change it.
-
Favorite Amateur Covers
Another one from Ernie Halter- "Cry Me A River" Passion's cover of "Stupid Things" (Robin Thicke) Feel free to post your own covers.
-
Happy Birthday Dodge
Happy (very) late Birthday, Dodgii!
- Check It OUT!!!
-
What do you think of...
I think they look cute but I personally wouldn't get one. I used to want one back in the day, but I'm over that phase now. And guys with tongue rings is a no-no.
-
I was just randomly wondering...
I'm living in Brooklyn, NY now. =( Just moved here from Miami 2 months ago. I like it, don't get me wrong... I just miss my home .
-
Girl, 13, sends 14,528 texts in a month
I'm limited to only 400 per month, but I always use them up within the first week or two. Holy crap at 15,000!
- Hottest People
- Hottest People
-
Hottest People
Currently Robert Pattison *droool* And I have the biggest girl crush on Mila Kunis Mila is pretty hot.... but why are girls falling over this Robert kid. He looks like a skinny, pastey, cracked out kid. I didn't really think anything of him until I saw 'Twilight.' Photos don't do him justice. Man is beautiful.
-
Hottest People
Currently Robert Pattison *droool* And I have the biggest girl crush on Mila Kunis
-
MTV Music
MusicTelevisionMusic.com Um... yeah.
-
Favorite Horror Film?
The Halloween series is my favorite
- Happy Birthday Admin!
- Halloween Costumes
-
Halloween Horror Nights
I'm going on the 17th for the first time. Can't wait! =)
- Farmer's Three Daughters
-
Favorite Starbucks Beverage
Ok my fault typed it a little fast. Is it true starbucks Frappachinos give you Cancer. If so id be pissed because im like Addicted but i can't drink coffe(Im 14 and everyone says it will Stunt My Growth) so when i turned 22 or whenever i finish growing i decided to drink starbucks like crazy or at least 5 times a week No it's not true that they give you cancer, I just made that up because when I was making Starbucks beverages for a living, I really hated doing it and I told people that. I was an asshole when I was working there which is why I eventually quit. They can hire more dumbass baristas to do their bidding. Haha. I could imagine how the customers reacted to that. I really enjoy working bar, though. I hate having to deal with customers because some of them can just be a real pain in the ass. As a whole, the job's alright... I can't tell you how many times I've felt like quitting myself. Especially since my manager's never there and us shifts, well certain shifts (who actually give a crap), are basically running the store on our own. Psssh.
-
Favorite Starbucks Beverage
I will especially since your a former employee and you know all about this. Man i should try to do that but is coffe really in a frappachino i thought it was more like a milkshake. As for drinking coffe seriously thats a long days away, i ll stick to my One A Month McDonalds coffe for now. There are Creme based Frappuccinos and Coffee Based. So no, not all Fraps have coffee in them.
-
Britney Spears 'Sets The Record Straight' In Documentary
In the special, Britney reflects on hardships of the past few years 'What the hell was I thinking?' Possibly more than anyone on Earth, Britney Spears' life is constantly documented by the media, which voraciously reports on the singer's every step and misstep. But what's it like to be in her shoes? With her new album, Circus, set for release in just a few weeks, the singer is ready to show the world her side of the story. Britney has joined forces with MTV for a 90-minute documentary about her return to the pop-music spotlight. Tentatively titled "For the Record," the special is set to air on November 30 at 10 p.m. on MTV, two days before Circus is released on December 2 (the singer's 27th birthday). "So much has gone on over the last couple of years and there's a lot that people don't know about me that I want them to know," Spears told MTV News in a statement about the special. "I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn't being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in. This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been through and where I'm headed." The documentary combines personal stories with behind-the-scenes footage of her comeback. Cameras follow her to the recording studio, to rehearsals, to press tours, to the video shoot for her latest single, "Womanizer," and even to her hometown in Louisiana. Backstage footage from her recent triumphant appearance at the Video Music Awards is also featured. Through it all, we hear Britney talking about the hardships that led up to this comeback. "I've been through a lot, and there's a lot people don't know," she says in the film. "Sometimes it can get lonely 'cause you don't open the gate. I'm stuck in this place, and I just cope every day." Britney also owns up to the mistakes the world has watched her make, and offers some telling insight into how she feels about it all now. "I sit there and I look back," she says, before asking rhetorically: "I'm a smart person, what the hell was I thinking?" "For the Record" airs Sunday, November 30 at 10 p.m. ET on MTV. Source
-
Favorite Starbucks Beverage
Ah. The perks of working there =)
-
World Series best and worst case scenarios
Best case scenario: Dodgers take it all Worst case: Phillies over BoSox... or anyone really
-
Favorite Starbucks Beverage
Currently mine is the new Salted Caramel Signature Hot Chocolate. It's amazing! What's yours?
-
Ne-Yo and Marilyn Manson to collaborate
Ne-Yo to Team Up With...Marilyn Manson? WTF?! Marc Malkin Wed Oct 8, 11:49 AM ET Los Angeles (E! Online) - Can you picture it: Ne-Yo jammin\' onstage with Marilyn Manson? Well, it just may become a reality. The R&B crooner says he and the wackadoo rock star are totally serious about collaborating. \"It\'s going to be interesting,\" Ne-Yo said the other night at the L.A. premiere of The Secret Life of Bees. \"I have no idea what we\'re going to do, what it\'s going to sound like. Just Ne-Yo and Marilyn Manson in the same room—we\'re going to figure something out.\" Ne-Yo said he was approached by Manson\'s people after he boasted in a media interview that he\'s so flexible, he could even write a song for the rocker. Source This should be interesting.