CF Pierre

3B Lowell

RF Cabrera

LF Harris

SS Easley

1B Choi

C Redmond

P Beckett

Heh... I like it. JP hits too well to get up with no one on base, and Luiy won't clog up the basepaths when he gets on. Middle of the order is short, but Easley and Harris are solid enough hitters. They aren't going to strike fear in any pitchers but they'll surprise ya. Choi might see a fastball or two. No way Oswalt is going to throw junkballs to both the 7 and 8 hitters. Too much stress on the arm for that, especially since he's coming off an injury-plagued season.

Ive always liked Luis at the 1 spot, even thought there was a stat last year that the majority of the starts in which luis was 1st we lost, But i think luis has always been a better leadoff man than JP because of his eye at the plate and the way he *USED* to work the count.

Hope he gets better

I like the change...

Easley over Gonzalez is a good move tonight

someone brought up a great stat last night in the game thread that compared Easley and Gonzalez

Gonzalez- 4BB in 130AB

Easley- 6BB in 35AB

That really tells you something right there...

Not to mention Easley's hitting .371 right now compared to Alex's....199-.200avg?

Can everyone stop kissing Nunez' ass?

He's not better than Conine and right now, I'd rather start Harris. Who the hell is Nunez? Pitchers are gonna go right after him. Everyone knows who Harris is. Pinch Hit leader and then former All-Star right after him. I like it.

He's not better than Conine and right now, I'd rather start Harris. Who the hell is Nunez? Pitchers are gonna go right after him. Everyone knows who Harris is. Pinch Hit leader and then former All-Star right after him. I like it.

haha

i think most would agree that lenny harris sucks. being the "pinch hit leader" means you suck at fielding and you weren't ever good enough of a hitter to be the regular DH on any AL team over your long bench-warming career.

i woulda much rather seen nunez get the start over harris.

haha

i think most would agree that lenny harris sucks. being the "pinch hit leader" means you suck at fielding and you weren't ever good enough of a hitter to be the regular DH on any AL team over your long bench-warming career.

i woulda much rather seen nunez get the start over harris. Harris has 1000+ hits in his career Alkazoid. Sorry to burst your bubble. And he isn't DH because he doesn't have the longball potential.

boooooooooooo.....Abe Nunez is better than Lenny Harris.