FOX is singin' the praises...

...of Brad Penny. Mark Grace just keeps on talking about what a great pitcher the Duke is, and with good reason.

Leading the team with 5 wins!

No question that Brad is going to have a career year. He hasn't had one start thus far that can be considered average or worse. Talk about consistancy from a pitcher who was either dominant or horrible this time last season (last years version of this years Willis).

I was at the game so I couldnt hear what the FOX guys were saying but my parents watched the telecast and told me they were making fun of the fans for chanting "We want donuts" and then for booing when we didnt get them.

I chanted "We want donuts" its all in good fun but I didnt boo Mordi when we didnt get it. Now thats just stupid.

I brought my pocket TV, so was able to watch the Fox telecast during the game.

They mentioned several times after we either got timely hits, or made good defensive plays, that this is how the Marlins won the World Series last year.

Overall, very positive view of the Marlins by the Fox crew.

Yeah, the made a big deal about the Krispy Kreme promotion...but it was all in fun.

The fans are getting annoying. I hope when they were booing it was all joking Not cheering because you're team didn't get 12 hits is stupid. They still won by 9. That shows just how much no one cares about baseball down here.

Exactly. What pissed us off too is that a lot of them were leaving right after Mordi's out. :banghead

Guest Juanky

...of Brad Penny. Mark Grace just keeps on talking about what a great pitcher the Duke is, and with good reason.

No question that Brad is going to have a career year. Only 5? I thought it was 6.

No question that Brad is going to have a career year. Only 5? I thought it was 6. Penny is 5-2 so far....but yeah, with the way he is pitching he could very easily have 6 or 7 with better run support.

Brad has 8 of 9 quality starts.....the only "non-quality" start was when hit threw 5.2 innings with 2 ERs against Atlanta.....so one out from 9 quality starts.....not bad, eh?